TOR VS VK Dream11 Team Prediction And Probable XI: Preview
When and Where:
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City
11th July, 01:30 AM IST
2nd innings average score: 117 runs
- After winning the last match, Winning combination will not be tinkered much.
- Debutant Navneet Singh can, however, be replaced by Nikhil Dutta after his poor performance.
- Mohammad Sami finally found his form and can be key for the team to take crucial wickets and book place in playoffs.
- Kamran Akmal is a great T20 hitter at top-order and can fire in any match so is the best option for captain in the grand league.
- VK will most probably go with the winning combination as they do not have any good option in the bench.
- Andre Russell has been in good form with the bat as well as ball and can be key in tonight’s match.
- Expect the West Indies trio at the top to come to all guns blazing on a not-so-good bowling attack.
Probable Playing XI:
TOR vs VK Dream11 Team Prediction:
R Van Dussen