Australia vs Pakistan | Team Added: AUS vs PAK 5th ODI | 31-03-2019 16:30
🕖When: 31st March 2019, 4:30 PM IST
Pitch: "Dry pitch that support to batsman and in second innings assist to spinner"
*Average 1st Innings score: 226
Head to Head:
Pakistan won – 32
Australia won – 65
Tie/NR – 4
- Players from both the side have seen injuries. Jhye Richardson has been ruled out because of a shoulder injury. J Behrendorff misses the fourth ODI because of feeling feverish and Patt Cummin is also rested for the series. Ashton Turner can come in Playing11.
- Shoaib Malik missed the fourth ODI because of a rib injury that he faced in the 3rd ODI, while Imam ul Haq was bedridden because of high fever. There is no news whether they will be seen in the today's match or not, but chances are high that Imam-ul-Haq continue his rest.
- Stay tune for NEWS & Info Update.
- Australia lead the series by 4-0 of total 5 matches, and they win consecutive 7 matches.
- Pakistan had a bad experience when they played last on this pitch.
Join our Telegram Channel for fast update:
Result will be add here in updated app
(Bat @Lower Middle Order, Batting chances are less Bat @7)
(Consistent, Must Have well played against India, C & VC Option)
(In Good for well played on India tour, Middle Order, VC Option)
(Bat @3and make Century in last debut match, + Part time bowling. Great pick)
Shaan Masood [ 0, 2, 19, 40, ]
(Great hitter. Can score quickly in slog overs)
(Good Allrounder can give good D11 points any time)
(Good spinner )
N Coulter Nile
(Took 3 Wkts in last match)
( After toss selection, if play try in GL)
Shoaib Malik (C), Shan Masood, Imam-ul-Haq, Haris Sohail, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Rizwan, Abid Ali, Saad Ali, Umar Akmal, Junaid Khan, Yasir Shah, Usman Shinwari, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Abbas and Mohammad Hasnain.
If you like our app then please rate us 5 star on Play Store to motivate us.