MUMBAI vs DELHI | 3rd #IPL2019 Match | 24-03-2019 20:00
3rd IPL Match Prediction
🕗When: Sunday, Mar 24, 08:00 PM IST
🏟️Where: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
*Average 1st Inns Score: 187
*Average 2nd Inns Score: 183
"Batting Friendly Pitch, expected score 180+"
230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
172/10 (20 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
209/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs AFG
- from MI side Adam milne is ruled out from IPL 2019 due to injury.
- from MI side Lasith Malinga will be not available for the next at least six matches due to playing local 50 overs match in the Sri Lanka.
- Jason Behrendorff not joined the squad because he is not arrived in India yet.
- from DC side Chris Morris is not available due to playing T20I against Sri Lanka.
- Kagiso Rabada, Q di Kock & Hardik Pandaya were seen practising for the match. Hardik is fit now as mention by Mumbai Coach Mahela Jayawardene that he is 200% fit.
- Stay tune more news will be add here
- Mumbai against Delhi played 22 times in the IPL, and both team won 11 games each.
- High chances are that between Kagiso Rabada or Trent Boult only one overseas player will play todays match.
- Prithvi Shav play well against pacer but struggling against spinner. he has an averages 44.3 and has a strike rate of 162.4 against the pacer in T20, but against spin, he have only averages 13.6 while striking at 128.3.
- Jasprit Bumrah has an exceptional T20 record against Risabh Pant.
- stay updated for more.
🏷️for fast Playing11 update join our Telegram Channel Apps2Win
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma (capt), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Rasikh Salam, Jasprit Bumrah.
Delhi Capitals (Playing XI): Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Colin Ingram, Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Ishant Sharma
🎬MI vs DC IPL Team:
(with Last 4 Matches Records):
(will bat in middle order and good run scorer)
Q de Kock [ 13, 22, 26, 5 ]
(Experienc Player expected to open the innings)
(Open the Innings. Aggresive batting in good touch. Must Pick)
Rohit Sharma [ 38, 50, 1, 23 ]
(You know very well! Expected to open )
Prithwi Shaw [ 17, 2, 9, 65 ]
(Aggressive Opener. Can be a Good pick, Talented so must Have also you can pick C or VC)
S Iyer [ 19, 32, 3, 44 ]
(Will be in Captain role, Bat @3, Safe pick)
S Yadav [ 27, 38, 36, 59 ]
(Middle order Batsman. Good pick. Well played in last IPL, Consistent)
C Ingram (Good T20 Player Batsman + Part time bowler Middle Order, Good choice)
K Pollard [ 50, 13, 9, 21 ]
(Hitter Batsman with bowling ability. Good Choice if top order fail)
Bat [ 21, X, 4, 33 ]run,
Ball [ 1, 4, 2, 1 ]wkt,
(Experinced IPL Player, Finisher with Wicket taking ability)
K Pandaya Bat [ 1, 26, X, 20 ],
Ball [ 1, 0, 3, 1],
(Batting allrounder with good bowling ability)
Ben Cutting Bat[ 37, 4, 10, 24 ],
Ball [ 0, X, 1, 0 ],
(Lower Middle order batting & good bowling ability, Must have in the all rounder section)
A Mishra [ 2, 1, 0, 2 ]
T Boult [ 2, 2, 0, 0 ]
Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(w), Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Rahul Chahar, Mayank Markande, Barinder Sran, Jayant Yadav, Anukul Roy, Rasikh Salam, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal
Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant(w), Axar Patel, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Amit Mishra, Hanuma Vihari, Ishant Sharma, Ankush Bains, Harshal Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Manjot Kalra, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Rahul Tewatia, Nathu Singh, Bandaru Ayyappa
Best of Luck