RCB vs MI | 7th #IPL2019 Match | 28-03-2019 20:00
7th IPL Match Prediction
🕗When: Thursday, Mar 28, 08:00 PM IST
🏟️Where: M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
*Average 1st Inns Score in Last IPL: 187
*Average 1st Inns Score: 158
*Average 2nd Inns Score: 147
"expected score 180+ due to batting friendly pitch in past"
*Pitch report as per Ian Bishop statement:
"enough live grass on the wicket which suggests the ball will slide on. Occasionally, the ball might spin a little."
202/6 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Highest score chased:
127/10 (16.3 Ov) by ENG vs IND
146/7 (20 Ov) by IND vs BAN
Last Matches in this IPL:
HEAD TO HEAD Total in IPL: 25
MI: 16 WINS
RCB: 9 WINS
H2H @ M Chinnaswamy: 9
MI: 7 WINS
RCB: 2 WINS
Mumbai Indians (MI)
- Jasprit Bumrah was suffering by injury, most probably he will be fit before the match and chances are high to play today's match because he bowled at full tilt in the practice.
- Pacer Adam Milne and Jason Behrendroff are ruled out from starting matches, A Milne is Injured while Behrendroff will join the squad later.
- Lasith Malinga is expected to join the team, if he play then Ben Cutting can be replaced by L Malinga.
- Mayank Markande is likely to replace Salam in playing11.
- Stay tune more news will be add here
* Key Players : Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Yuvraj Singh, Ben Cutting, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan
Royal Challenger Bangalore (RCB)
- Marcus Stoinis and Nathan Coulter-Nile will join the IPL team group after the finish of ODI Series against Pakistan.
- C De Grandhome can be replaced by Tim Southee but chances are less due to team balance affect in that case.
- Stay tune more news will be add here
* Key Players : Virat Kohli, AB de Villiars, Shimron Hetmyer, Moeen Ali, Colin de Grandhomme, Y Chahal
- Moeen Ali averages 27.75 and scores at a strike-rate of 148.56 as an opener.
- Don't be surprised if Krunal is thrown the ball as soon as de Villiers comes out to bat because K Pandaya Record is very good against A be De Villers.
- MI had beaten RCB in five successive meetings in a streax (last year).
- Ab de Villiers need 38 runs to complete 4000 runs, while Virat Kohli need 46 runs to complete the 5000+ runs in the IPL after S Raina.
- for more Must watch Video.
🏷️for fast Playing11 update join our Telegram Channel Apps2Win
* M Markande is Playing. *RCB Won the toss and Elected to Bowl first.
OUT: Ben Cutting,
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), 3 Suryakumar Yadav, 4 Yuvraj Singh, 5 Kieron Pollard, 6 Hardik Pandya, 7 Krunal Pandya, 8 Mayank Markande, 9 Mitchell McClenaghan, 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Jasprit Bumrah
For Fast Team Update & GL Team you can join our Telegram t.me/Apps2Win
1 Virat Kohli (capt), 2 Parthjv Patel (wk), 3 Moeen Ali, 4 AB de Villiers, 5 Shimron Hetmyer, 6 Shivam Dube, 7 Colin de Grandhomme, 8 Navdeep Saini, 9 Yuzvendra Chahal, 10 Umesh Yadav, 11 Mohammed Siraj
🎬RCB vs MI D11 IPL Team:
🏷️Watch Video Team for deep analysis, stats & tips.
(with Last 5 IPL Matches Records):
(Experienc Player expected to open the innings)
Rohit Sharma [ 14, 13, 6, 0, 36 ]
( You know very well! Expected to open )
K Pollard [ 21, 7, 50, 13, 9 ]
Bat [ 0, 27, 9, 36, 19 ]run,
Ball [ 1, 0, 0, 2, 2 ]wkt,
(Experinced IPL Player, Finisher with Wicket taking ability)
M Ali Bat [9, 1, 65, X, 1],
Ball [ 1, 0, 1, 1, 1 ],
(Regular middle order batsman, but expected to open in todays match, Good spinning ability)
K Pandaya Bat [ 32, 1, 26, X, 20 ],
Ball [ 0, 1, 0, 3, 1],
(Batting allrounder with good bowling ability)
Ben Cutting Bat[ 3, 37, 4, 10*, 24 ],
Ball [ 1, 0, X, 1, 0 ],
(Lower Middle order batting & good bowling ability, Must have in the all rounder section)
(Death over specialist, good wicket taking ability)
Y Chahal [1, 0, 1, 1, 2]
(Good experience bowler)
(You can pick after toss, Good experience bowler)
V Kohli - RCB
AB de Villiers - RCB
SA Yadav - MI
PLAYERS TO WATCH - BOWLER
UT Yadav - RCB
Mohammed Siraj - RCB
HH Pandya - MI
MJ McClenaghan - MI
Royal Challenger Banglore Squad
Virat Kohli (C) Parthiv Patel (WK), Akshdeep Nath, Devdutt Padikkal, AB de Villiars, Gurkeerat Singh, Shimron Hetmyer, Colin de Grandhomme, Shivan Dube, Himmat Singh, Marcus Stoinis, Milind Kumar, Moeenf Ali, Pawan Negi, Washington Sunder, Prayas Ray Barman, Heinrich Klaasen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Tim Southee, Nathan Coulter Nile.
Mumbai Indians Squad
Rohit Sharma (C), Evin Lewis, Anmolpreet Singh, Siddhesh Lad, Suryakumar Yadav, Anukul Roy, Ben Cutting, Hardik Pandya, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Pankaj Jaiswal, Rasikh Salam, Yuvraj Singh, Aditya Tare (WK), Ishan Kishan (WK), Quinton de Kock (WK), Adam Milne, Brinder Sran, Jason Behrendorff, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Rahul Chahar.
All the best
Please visit at least 20 minutes before of the deadline for the latest update, if available.