KKR vs CSK | 29th #IPL2019 Match | 14-04-2019 16:00
🕗When: Apr 14, 04:00 PM IST
🏟️Where: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
*Average 1st Inns Score: 143
*Average 2nd Inns Score: 126
"smallest grounds in IPL 2019, 9 runs an over is the average score on this pitch this season. A good chasing ground, Pitch will favour pacers over spinners and a good total can be expected."
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won batting second: 6
@Eden garden both team played 8 matches with winning ratio 50:50
KKR Won: 4
CSK Won: 4
210/6 (20 Ov) by MI vs KKR
Highest score chased:
204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR
114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR
Team Form(Recent First):
Won = ✅
Lost = 🔴
This IPL Matches:
CSK: ✅, ✅, ✅, 🔴, ✅, ✅, ✅
KKR: 🔴, 🔴, ✅, ✅, 🔴, ✅, ✅
🏏🤝HEAD TO HEAD 22:
CSK: 13 WINS
KKR: 08 WINS
Kolkata Knight Rider (KKR)
- Matthew Kelly has been signed as replacement for injured Anrich Nortje.
- Andre Russell is also suffering from injury issues and can be slightly risky. However, His playing chances are high.
- Sunil Narine did not play last match due to slight hamstring injury and can come back in the playing11 replacing Joe Denly.
- Chris Lynn also missed out due to flu and can return in place of C Brathwaite.
- Among Harry Gurney and Lockie Ferguson anyone can play. Chances of H Gurney are more.
- Stay updated more news will be add here.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
- Harbhajan Singh out of KKR game due to neck injury and family issue.
- Dwayne Bravo is ruled out for two weeks due to hamstring injury. Lungi Ngidi and David Willey are also ruled out of IPL’19.
- for more must watch Upcoming Video Team.
- Invest Less because this match is very risky due to credits issues and Players form. If you can't edit team after toss, stay away from this match.
- Shubham Gill can come in high batting order again. his averages 67.50 at a strike-rate of 150 in the IPL if he bat within top 4 order.
- Prasidh Krishna's bowling style can help Knight Riders
- for more Must watch Video.
🏷️for fast Playing11 update join our Telegram Channel Apps2Win
Chris Lynn back
Sunil Narine back
Harry Gurney back
1 Chris Lynn, 2 Sunil Narine, 3 Robin Uthappa, 4 Nitish Rana, 5 Dinesh Karthik, 6 Shubman Gill, 7 Andre Russell, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Prasidh Krishna, 11 Harry Gurney
Chennai Super Kings:
1 Faf du Plessis, 2 Shane Watson, 3 Suresh Raina, 4 Ambati Rayudu, 5 MS Dhoni, 6 Kedar Jadhav, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 Mitchell Santner, 9 Imran Tahir, 10 Shardul Thakur, 11 Deepak Chahar.
KKR vs CSK IPL Team:
🏏D11 Picks with Player form:
(with Recent Matches Records):
D Karthik -KKR
C Lynn -KKR
R Jadeja -CSK
Bat[9*, NB, NB, 1, 8*, NB, 19, NB, 27],
Ball [ 2, 0, 1, 0, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1 ],
Bat[10 runs on 3 ball in last match],
[ 0, 2, 0, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 5, 0, 1]
[ 0, 0, 0, 1, 2, 0, 2, 1, 1, 2 ]
[ 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 2, 0, 0 ]
Kolkata Knight Rider:
Dinesh Karthik(C), Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Nitish Rana, Carlos Brathwaite, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Prithvi Raj, Piyush Chawla, Sandeep Warrier, Shrikant Mundhe, Harry Gurney, KC Cariappa, Joe Denly, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Nikhil Naik.
Chennai Super Kings:
Mahendra Singh Dhoni (C), Suresh Raina, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Dhruv Shorey, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Billings, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mohit Sharma, Monu Kumar, KM Asif, Murali Vijay, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan, Scott Kuggleijn.
🍀All the best