KKR vs DC | 26th #IPL2019 Match | 12-04-2019 20:00
🕗When: Friday, Apr 12, 08:00 PM IST
🏟️Where: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
*Average 1st Inns Score: 143
*Average 2nd Inns Score: 126
"smallest grounds in IPL 2019, 9 runs an over is the average score on this pitch this season. A good chasing ground, Pitch will favour pacers over spinners and a good total can be expected."
210/6 (20 Ov) by MI vs KKR
Highest score chased:
204/2 (18.2 Ov) by KXIP vs KKR
114/4 (20 Ov) by CSK vs KKR
Last Six Matches:
DC: W, L, L, W, L, W
KKR: L, W, L, W, W, W
HEAD TO HEAD 24:
DC: 10 WINS
KKR: 13 WINS
Kolkata Knight Rider (KKR)
- No changes expected in the KKR playing XI.
- Matthew Kelly has been signed as replacement for injured Anrich Nortje.
- Sunil Narine and Chris Lynn will open the innings. Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill and D Karthik will follow them.
- Andre Russell and Sunil Narine will play the role of all-rounder. Piyush Chawla can also contribute with bat.
- Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla and Sunil Narine is the key spinners while Prasidh Krishna will lead the pace attack along with Andre Russell and Harry Gurney.
- Stay updated more news will be add here.
Delhi Capital (DC)
- Harshal Patel is ruled out of season due to fracture while Manjot Kalra is injured.
- DC can add another pacer Trent Boult or Avesh Khan considering pitch condition.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw will open the innings. Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant and Colin Ingram will follow them.
- C Morris, Axar Patel and Rahul Tewatia will play the role of allrounder. K Rabada can also contribute with bat.
- Sandeep Lamichhane, Axar Patel and Tewatia will lead the spin attack while Kagiso Rabada, C Morris and Ishant Sharma will be the key pacers.
✏️Points to Remember:
- Delhi Capitals have a yorker efficiency of 50% at the death, which is the highest in the league this year.
- Trent Boult instead of Ishant Sharma could give them another measurement to their pace assault toward the begin, which could be imperative in ceasing Sunil Narine and Chris Lynn
- Prasidh Krishna's bowling style can help Knight Riders
- for more Must watch Video.
🏷️for fast Playing11 update join our Telegram Channel Apps2Win
OUT: Sandip Lamichane, S naraine, H Gurney, C Lynn
Joe Denly, Robbie Uthappa, Carlos Brathwaite, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Andre Ruseel, Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Colin Ingram, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Keemo Paul, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma
KKR vs DC IPL Team:
(with Recent Matches Records):
[ 18, 39, 11, 25, 3, 28, 40 4 ]
(Bat @4 and good Run Scorer, Consistent and Must pick in SL)
[ 0, 12, 30, 16, 51, 5, 30, 29, 41 ]
(Experience Opener. Duck in last match but can be a Good Pick for Today's match)
[ 67, 43, 28, 43, 13, 46, 16, 37, 0, 6]
Chris Morris -DC
[ 0, 0, 1, 2, 0, 2, 1, 1, 2 ]
[ 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 2, 0, 0 ]
Kolkata Knight Rider:
Dinesh Karthik(C), Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Nitish Rana, Carlos Brathwaite, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Prithvi Raj, Piyush Chawla, Sandeep Warrier, Shrikant Mundhe, Harry Gurney, KC Cariappa, Joe Denly, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Nikhil Naik.
Shreyas Iyer (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Colin Ingram, Axar Patel, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Hanuma Vihari, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Rahul Tewatia, Harshal Patel, Colin Munro, Ankush Bains, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Ishant Sharma, Bandaru Ayyappa.
All the best