PAK vs ENG | Only T20I Match Match | 05-05-2019 19:00
Single match ODI Prediction
🕗When: Sunday, May 05, 07:00 PM IST
H2H (last 5 matches)
Pakistan won: 01
England won: 03
NR / Tied: 01
England: W, W, W, W, L
Pakistan: W, L, L, W, W
- Dawid Malan has got a muscle injury in his left groin. Philip Salt the Sussex batsmen has been named as his replacement for this match.
- For the English side, batting will revolve on the likes of Eoin Morgan, James Vince who has been in a terrific form and Joe Root, Joe Denly. Their bowling will heavily depend on the likes of Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, and Tom Curran.
- Ben Duckett can open the innings.
- Shadab Khan the Pakistan bowling all-rounder will not play in this series due to illness.
- Shoib Malik not play 1st ODI. Shoaib Malik is not available, having returned to Pakistan for personal reasons.
- Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman who are coming into this game after a brilliant run in the warm-up games. Fakhar scored 101 against Northants, whereas, Azam scored 101 against Leicestershire.
- Imad Wasim the all-rounder scalped 4 wickets in three warm-up games and even scored an unbeaten 117 against Kent in the first warm-up game. In the bowling department, Mohd Amir and Yasir Shah will hold the key.
🏷️for fast Playing11 update join our Telegram Channel Apps2Win
Toss: Pakistan won the toss and will bat first.
Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Haris Sohail, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Shaheen Afridi, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain
James Vince, Ben Duckett, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Joe Denly, Ben Foakes(w), David Willey, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer
🎬ENG vs PAK D11 Team:
Sarfraz Ahmed (c), Mohammad Amir, Abid Ali, Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Shaheen Afridi, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Faheem Ashraf, Junaid Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Hasan Ali
Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Joe Root, David Willey, Jofra Archer, Tom Curran, Ben Duckett, Ben Foakes, Phil Salt, James Vince, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Chris Jordan.