Helsinki CC vs Empire CC Lions Match Prediction Dream11 Finnish Premier League T20 Team
Match: HCC vs ECC Best T20 Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 7 June, 1:00 PM (IST)
Series:: Finnish Premier League, 2020.
Venue: Kerava National Cricket Ground - Kerava, Finland
In this section you will get:
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team with Tips – Playing XI, Pitch Report, After toss update & Injury Update.
After toss Update:
Toss Update - Lineups Out, Change Absent Players
Remove: _G Abbas, O Sadiqui_ and U can Pick: _A Ahad Qureshi, A Sayed_
Team Forms in Last 5 Matches:
HCC : L L L W W
ECC: W W W L W
HCC Team Form:
Rain washed out Helsinki’s last match, against FPC, which means they have still not won since their first two matches. Three defeats in a row since then, most recently scoring 113/7 on their way to a nine-wicket defeat to SKK Rapids, have left them just outside the play-off places in the table.
ECC Team Form:
Empire CC Lions have now won three in a row since their only defeat so far, following up a low-scoring win against SKK Rapids and a dominant bowling performance against FPC with some more good bowling in a rain-reduced defeat of GYM Helsinki Gymkhana. In a match reduced to 15 overs, Empire were set 98 to win and Amjad Sher’s 47 helped them ease to a five-wicket win.
- In a repeat of last year's final, Helsinki CC and Empire CC Lions meet in the Finnish T20 Premier League.
- Helsinki won that final, but their form this year has not been good and rain denied them the chance to get back to winning ways against struggling FPC last time out.
- Empire CC Lions, on the other hand, have lost just once this season and won a rain-reduced game against GYM Helsinki Gymkhana last time out.
C & VC Options:
Jonathan Scamans (wk):
Runs -116 and Wickets -DNB
Amjad Sher: Runs
-87 and Wickets -06
Runs -92 and Wickets – DNB
Mahesh Balasaheb Tambe:
Runs -37 and Wickets -08
Runs -78 and Wickets -DNB
Ghulam Abbas Butt:
Runs -60 and Wickets -02
Abdul Ahad Qureshi:
Runs -51 and Wickets -01
SL Initial Team in Text:
1. J Scamans
2. K Rehman Mangal
3. M Imran
4. A Wahid Quresehi
5. R Muhammad
6. G Abbas Butt (VC)
7. A Sher (C)
8. M Balasaheb
9. O Sadiqui
10. S Tahir Qureshi
11. A Ghaffar
with last matches score-
HCC -Helsinki Cricket Club
1 Khalid Rahman Mangal [44, 17, 5, 17]
2 Abdul Ahad Qureshi
3 Zahidullah Kamal (WK) [10, 25, 1w, (0, 1w)]
4 Aniketh Pushthay [9, 30, 39]
5 Zakiullah Kamal [(10, 2w), 2w, 0w]
6 Akhil Arjunan [(8, 2w), 1w, 0w]
7 Abdul Wahid Qureshi
8 Faheem Nellancheri
9 Adnan Syed [1w, 0w, 0w]
10 Obaidullah Siddiqui: Runs -00 and Wickets -03
11 Ghulam Abbas Butt: Runs -60 and Wickets -02 / Amrik Bhatia [1w, 1w, 0w]
- Khalid Rahman Mangal and Abdul Ahad Qureshi will open the innings. Khalid Rahman Mangal is a good attacking batsman at the top. He is a consistent run-scorer.
- While Abdul Ahad Qureshi is good with both bat and ball.
- Zahidullah Kamal (WK) and Aniketh Pushthay will bat at number 3 and 4. Zahidullah Kamal is a wicket-keeper batsman. He can score 20+ runs at the top and Aniketh Pushthay is the consistent run-scorer for them.
- Zakiullah Kamal, Akhil Arjunan, Abdul Wahid Qureshi, and Faheem Nellancheri will take care of middle-order batting. Zakiullah Kamal and Akhil Arjunan are good at bowling.
- Adnan Syed, Obaidullah Sadiqui, and Amrik Bhatia will lead the bowling unit. Obaidullah Sadiqui and Adnan Syed are the key bowlers.
ECC -Empire Cricket Club
1 Vanraaj Padhaal: Runs -92 and Wickets – DNB
2 Zeerak Ijaz (c): Runs -16 and Wickets -DNB
3 Jonathan Scamans (wk): Runs -116 and Wickets -DNB
4 Shoaib Tahir Qureshi: Runs -81 and Wickets -02
5 Muhammad Imran: Runs -20 and Wickets -02
6 Amjad Sher: Runs -87 and Wickets -06
7 Mahesh Balasaheb Tambe: Runs -37 and Wickets -08
8 Abdul Ghaffar: Runs -20 and Wickets -06
9 Raaz Muhammad: Runs -03 and Wickets -07
10 Kushagra Bhatnagar: Runs -DNB and Wickets -04
11 Ravi Kumar: Runs -05 and Wickets -DNB
- Vanraaj Padhaal Butt will open the innings along with Amjad Sher followed by Jonathan Scamans and Shoaib Tahir Qureshi.
- Jonathan Scamans will take the responsibility behind the stumps.
- Amjad Sher will play as a key all-rounder.
- Raaz Muhammad and Mahesh Balasaheb will be the key bowlers.