Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for THU vs SIX BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
THU vs SIX Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: THU vs SIX T20 Match Prediction
Time: 26 December, 12:35 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Sydney Showground Stadium - Sydney
- Sam Billings has been in impressive white ball form over the last two years and is enjoying his second successive BBL campaign. The keeper-batter is our pick for Sydney Thunders highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Saqib Mahmood burst into the tournament with an impressive 4 wickets from only 3 overs. He is a strong choice for Sydney Thunders top wicket taker against Sydney Sixers.
- Josh Philippe has been unstoppable in this years BBL and has failed to hit a half-century in only two of his five games. The keeper-batter is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers highest run scorer against Sydney Thunder. Sean Abbott has performed well in the competition and has taken 6 wickets already. He is our tip for Sydney Sixers top wicket taker in this game.
- There are plenty of match winners on show in this game but we are backing Sean Abbotts all-round skills to be crucial and him to take the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Thunderstorms are forecast with the temperature at 21 degrees at the start of the match.
The batters have dominated the ball in the two games at the Sydney Showground Stadium. We expect to see the spinners have the most joy and a par score to be around 160-170.
Both captains chose to field first when they last won the toss. Whoever wins the toss we predict they will insert the opposition in this game.
W, L, L, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
THU Team News:
- Chris Greens side gave a debut to Saqib Mahmood on Sunday who did his chances of a late-call up to Englands Ashes squad no harm with his performance. Sam Billings and Tanveer Sangha also put in excellent displays. With no new injuries in the camp we expect to see an unchanged side for this game.
SIX Team News:
- Chris Jordans spell with the Sydney Sixers ended after their 4 wicket win over Adelaide Strikers on Tuesday. He is their second England bowler to depart after Tom Curran left the country with an injury last week. Spinner Steve O Keefe is expected to be out for 2 weeks with a calf injury.
Sam Billings (wk)
Chris Green (c)
Josh Philippe (wk)
Moises Henriques (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: THU vs SIX BBL T20 Match Team
A Boxing Day Sydney derby is often worth looking forward to and this game should be no different. Although they are next to each other in the table, the Sixers have had a much stronger start to the season and we are backing them to get the victory.
THU Key Players:
The white ball specialist opener has only faced 59 balls in four games so far. A half-century or something even bigger is never too far away for Hales.
The England international is having a fine season and has registered 160 runs already. He has also taken 3 catches behind the stumps.
The young England bowler has had a breakthrough season and dismissed Chris Lynn, Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett and Jimmy Peirson on his BBL debut.
SIX Key Players:
The opening keeper-batter has hit 35 boundaries and brought up 3 half-centuries already in this years BBL.
With 232 runs and two not-out innings already, the Sydney Sixers captain is currently averaging 77.33 in the competition.
The all-rounder has been on stand-by for the Ashes and played in the recent England Lions v Australia A game. He has picked up two 3-wicket hauls in three games.
THU Team Form:
- Sydney Thunders big win over Adelaide Strikers was much needed and ended a run of two successive defeats.
SIX Team Form:
- Sydney Sixers have won the last two BBLs and are in fine form again this season.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes, Jason Sangha, Sam Billings (wk), Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Nathan McAndrew, Chris Green (c), Saqib Mahmood, Tanveer SanghaBenchSam Whiteman, Gurinder Sandhu, Jonathan Cook, Chris Tremain, Lachlan Hearne.
Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Chris Jordan, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd PopeBenchTodd Murphy, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Nick Winter.