Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for HUR vs STR BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
HUR vs STR Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: HUR vs STR T20 Match Prediction
Time: 27 December, 12:35 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Bellerive Oval - Hobart, Australia
- Ben McDermott top scored for the Hurricanes in their last game with 67 from 43 balls. He is our tip for Hobart Hurricanes highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, bowling all-rounder Tom Rogers has 5 wickets from his last two games and is well worth backing as Hobart Hurricanes top wicket taker against Adelaide Strikers.
- Jonathan Wells hit 55 from 41 balls in Adelaide Strikers defeat to Brisbane Heat on the 23rd. He is our pick for Adelaide Strikers highest run scorer against Hobart Hurricanes. Rashid Khan continues to be an exceptional T20 bowler and has taken 3 wickets in each of his last two matches. The Afghan spinner is a strong choice dor Adelaide Strikers top wicket taker in this game.
- With figures of 5-50 over the last two matches, Tom Rogers is in excellent form with the ball. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy conditions with the temperature around 17 degrees throughout the game.
Expect the pitch to provide some assistance for the seam and pace bowlers. A par score on this pitch should be in the region of 175-180.
Hobart Hurricanes prefer to bat first in the BBL so we expect to see Adelaide Strikers fielding first irrespective of who wins the toss in this game.
W, L, L, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
HUR Team News:
- Young English batter Harry Brook has been in exceptional form in England over the last two seasons but he has struggled in his opening games of BBL 2021. So far, he has contributed 3 runs from three innings but with the rest of the batting line-up performing, we expect him to keep his place in an unchanged XI.
STR Team News:
- The Strikers were on the receiving end of some exceptional big hitting from Ben Duckett in their last game with plenty of the bowlers recording expensive figures. However, there were some encouraging signs with the bat from Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly and George Garton. With no injury worries, we are predicting the same XI for this match.
Matthew Wade (c) (wk)
D Arcy Short
Harry Nielsen (wk)
Peter Siddle (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss Team
Who will win today match: HUR vs STR BBL T20 Match Team
The hosts will have taken a huge amount of confidence from their win over Melbourne Stars in front of their home fans in their last game and will be looking to build on that victory. We are predicting another win for the Hurricanes in a closely fought encounter in Hobart.
HUR Key Players:
The opener top scored in the win over Melbourne Stars hitting 4 fours and 4 sixes in his 43-ball innings.
The Australian T20 World Cup Winner hit 39 from 27 balls and shared an opening partnership 93 from 9.3 overs with McDermott.
the right arm-medium fast all-rounder picked up the wickets of Marcus Stoinis, Clint Hinchcliffe and Hilton Cartwright in the win over Melbourne Stars.
STR Key Players:
The middle order batter struck 6 fours and 1 six as he top scored in the 39 run defeat to Brisbane Heat just before Christmas.
The Afghan leg-spinner showed his class by picking up three of the top five batters in the Brisbane Heat line-up in the last match.
The bowling all-rounder impressed with 19 from 6 balls on Thursday but was very expensive with the ball.
HUR Team Form:
- The Hurricanes had been struggling before their victory over the Stars. They have now won two of their last four games.
STR Team Form:
- The Strikers have won only one of their opening five games of the campaign and are struggling with their form.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Ben McDermott, Matthew Wade(w/c), D Arcy Short, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Harry Brook, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Josh Kann, Mitchell Owen, Wil Parker, Macalister Wright, Caleb Jewell.
Jake Weatherald, Matthew Short, Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen(w), George Garton, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle(c), Fawad Ahmed, Henry Hunt, Liam Scott, Daniel Worrall.