Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for SCO vs REN BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
SCO vs REN Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SCO vs REN T20 Match Prediction
Time: 26 December, 03:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Perth Stadium - Perth, Australia
- Mitchell Marsh hit 86 in the last game and already has a century during this years BBL. The batting all-rounder is our pick for Perth Scorchers highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Ashton Agar took 2-23 in the last match against Melbourne Renegades and we expect him to be the leading wicket taker in this match.
- Aaron Finch made 68 from 43 balls in his first BBL game of the season on Wednesday. He is well worth backing as Melbourne Renegades highest run scorer against Perth Scorchers. Kane Richardson is a vastly experienced T20 bowler and took 3-33 in the game on December 22nd. Richardson is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades top wicket taker against Perth Scorchers.
- Many of the Perth Scorchers players are in top form and we are predicting Mitchell Marsh to take the Player of The Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy with the temperature dropping from 18 to 14 degrees during the game.
The surface at the Marvel Stadium delivered a high scoring affair on Wednesday. We expect more of the same in this match with the possibility of both sides hitting totals over 200.
Perth Scorchers have won the toss and chosen to bat first in every game so far in this campaign. Irrespective of who wins the toss, we expect to see Melbourne Renegades in the field for the first half of the match.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, L, L, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
SCO Team News:
- Ashton Turner continues to lead a Scorchers side full of runs and excellent variety with the ball. The batting line-up is very strong all the way down to number 9 meaning they can bat in a very attacking manner. We expect Perth to kee the same XI in this match.
REN Team News:
- Aaron Finchs return to the side gave the Renegades an immediate boost and, if Finch or Nic Maddinson had been able to post a century, they could have pulled off a surprise win in the last match. We expect to see the same Renegades XI to build on the improved performance.
Josh Inglis (wk)
Ashton Turner (c)
Nic Maddinson (c)
Sam Harper (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today match: SCO vs REN BBL T20 Match Team
A Boxing Day Sydney derby is often worth looking forward to and this game should be no different. Although they are next to each other in the table, the Sixers have had a much stronger start to the season and we are backing them to get the victory.
SCO Key Players:
The big hitting international struck 5 sixes and 5 fours in his 86 on Wednesday. He has 207 runs in the tournament.
The New Zealand batter made only 20 from 17 balls in the last game but is a vastly experienced and successful BBL player.
The international spinner is always on the fringes of the Australia Test side but is a very high level T20 performer.
REN Key Players:
The Australian ODI and IT20 captain came back into the team and struck 68 with a strike-rate of 158.14.
The young opener made a 2-ball duck on Wednesday but has been in fine form at the top of the order prior to this failure.
pace bowler picked up the key middle-order wickets of Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro and Ashton Turner in the last game against Perth Scorchers.
SCO Team Form:
- The Scorchers are yet to experience anything other than a victory in BBL 2021 season.
REN Team Form:
- Although they have lost three successive games, Melbourne Renegades showed an improvement in performance in their last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Cameron Bancroft, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Ashton Turner (c), Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Tymal Mills, Matthew Kelly, Nick Hobson, Kurtis Patterson, David Moody, Aaron Hardie.
Aaron Finch, Mackenzie Harvey, Nic Maddinson (c), Sam Harper (wk), Jake Fraser, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Reece Topley, Zahir Khan, James Seymour, Jack Prestwidge.