Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for HEA vs STA BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
HEA vs STA Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: HEA vs STA T20 Match Prediction
Time: 27 December, 03:35 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: The Gabba - Brisbane, Australia
- Englishman Ben Duckett struck a very impressive 78 from 47 balls in Brisbane Heats win over Adelaide Strikers. Duckett is a strong choice for Brisbane Heats highest run scorer in this match. Matthew Kuhnemann and Mark Steketee both took 3 wickets in their last game and we are backing Steketee to be the top wicket taker against Melbourne Stars.
- After successive ducks, Englands Joe Clarke top scored with a 40-ball 52 in Melbourne Stars defeat to Hobart Hurricanes. The keeper-batter is our tip for Melbourne Stars highest run scorer against Brisbane Heat. Andre Russell went wicketless in his opening three BBL games this season. However, he picked up 3 wickets against Hobart Hurricanes and is a strong choice for Melbourne Stars top wicket taker against Brisbane Heat.
- Joe Clarkes wicket-keeping has been tidy in the tournament so far but if he can get some consistency in his batting then he can be a real match winner. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be thunderstorms in the area with a high temperature of 22 degrees during the game.
There are plenty of runs on offer at the Gabba on this surface. We expect the pitch to offer something for spin bowlers, quicks and the batters.
Brisbane Heat have fielded first and batted first when winning the toss in recent games. We expect both sides to choose to field first in this match.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
HEA Team News:
- In spite of an attacking bowling performance from Rashid Khan, Brisbane Heat picked up a strong 39 run win over Adelaide Strikers in their last game. They have a powerful middle order who can take away a game from any team in this format. It would be a big surprise to see any changes in the XI for this game.
STA Team News:
- There will be a clamour for changes from Melbourne Stars supporters after two defeats in a row. However, in truth, most of the players put in useful displays in the last game but were beaten by an excellent opening batting partnership. The Stars have a fully fit squad to select from.
Jimmy Peirson (c) (wk)
Mujeeb ur Rahman
Joe Clarke (wk)
Glenn Maxwell (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss Team
Who will win today match: HEA vs STA BBL T20 Match Team
It has been an inconsistent start to this seasons BBL for both teams but they will both fancy their chances of picking up a win at the Gabba in this clash. It would be a surprise if either side runs away with the game and our prediction for the match is a Melbourne Stars victory.
HEA Key Players:
The Englishman has given a good account of himself in his debut BBL season and hit his highest score of the season in the last match.
The slow left-arm orthodox bowler picked up the dangerous wickets of Matthew Short, Jonathan Wells and George Garton in the win over Adelaide Strikers.
The Australia Test hopeful has picked up 5 wickets from his two BBL games so far in this campaign. He took a wicket with his third ball in the last match.
STA Key Players:
The opening keeper-batter has long been picked out as a future England international. He out scored many more experienced teammates in his half-century in the last game.
Ater excelling with the bat and struggling with the ball in his opening three BBL games this season, Russell let his bowling do the talking in his last appearance.
The batting all-rounder is the type of player who very rarely does not make an impact in the game. He already has a century in BBL 2021-22 season.
HEA Team Form:
- After a sloppy start to this seasons BBL, Brisbane Heat have won two of their last three games.
STA Team Form:
- The Stars recorded back to back wins over Sydney Thunder but have now lost successive BBL games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Unlimited questions are waiting for you, boost your IQ with Quiz2Win Trivia Game1. Online Trivia Quiz Game (Play Online Quiz Game with Your Friends and Family)
👉 http://bit.ly/Quiz2WinPlay 👈
2. Video Status Maker👉 http://bit.ly/StadoVideoStatusMaker 👈
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Tom Cooper, Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson(w/c), James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Liam Guthrie, Jack Wildermuth, Xavier Bartlett, Cameron Gannon, Nathan McSweeney.
Marcus Stoinis, Joe Clarke(w), Glenn Maxwell(c), Joe Burns, Andre Russell, Hilton Cartwright, Beau Webster, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clint Hinchliffe, Qais Ahmad, Brody Couch, Samuel Elliott, Nick Larkin, Peter Nevill, Sam Rainbird, Adam Zampa.