AUS-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Team Prediction: Women Ashes 1st T20 Match Preview, Stats and Logical Analysis
AUS-W vs ENG-W Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: AUS-W vs ENG-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 20 January, 01:40 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20 Match
Venue: Adelaide Oval - Adelaide, Australia
- Alyssa Healy has been the backbone of Australia batting lineup. She can be destructive at the top. In the absence of Moony, she will have to take responsibility of giving Australia a brisk start. She is our pick for Australia top batter.
- Meanwhile, England will rest their hopes on Tammy Beaumont, who was in good form against New Zealand women. She is our pick for top batter.
- Australia have too much firepower in their team and are likely to hit more boundaries.
TV Channel : 1st T20 match of AUS-W vs ENG-W will start at 01:40 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
A hot and sunny day is forecast in Adelaide, with a top of about 35 degrees. The match will be played mostly under lights.
Adelaide has always been a wicket that has helped the batters and we are expecting another high scoring game.
W, W, NR, NR, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
AUS-W Team News:
- With Covid-19 strangling almost the whole of Australia, it was highly improbable that the Australian Womens team would go unaffected. We already have the news that Australia Women will be without a couple of their key players in Molly Strano and Katie Mack. Also, Elysse Perry arrival into the squad was delayed and it will be interesting to see if he plays the first match.
- The good thing for the Aussies is that they are in the middle of their cricketing season and most of their players have had ample game time coming into this upcoming match. Most of their players were a part of the Womens Big Bash League. Having said that, there been a lot of time since the tournament happened, and getting back to the groove will not be easy.
ENG-W Team News:
- England have a terrible record playing in Australia against Australia and they will be desperate to get that right. Also, with the Aussie team not being at their full strength, England might well be fancying their chances. Just like Australia, England preparations too have been pretty scattered and it would not be any different for any sports team in the world, given the world we are living in.
- While one member of England Womens support staff tested positive for Covid-19, their players have so far been safe. Unlike Australia, England are arriving with their full-strength side that has a lot of depth, be it in batting or in bowling. With the likes of Heather Knight, Tammy Beaumont, Nat Sciver, Katherine Brunt, and Sophie Ecclestone available, England have no dearth of experience.
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: AUS-W vs ENG-W T20 Match Team
The two arch-rivals have been involved in many close games over the last few years and the series promises to be a close affair. However, Australia are playing at home, where they have been almost unbeatable. Thus we are backing Australia to win.
AUS-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning has an outstanding record vs England. The skipper has ammassed 923 runs (the most of any player in AUS-ENG T20Is) at a superb average of 41.95 and strike rate of 127.84.
Lanning has scored 251 runs in 11 T20s at Adelaide Oval at an average of 25.1 and strike rate of 113.06.
Irrespective of his performance in the Test series, Markram is expected to come good in the ODI series. Alyssa Healy will have an important role to play in Mooneys absence. The keeper-batter averages just 16.71 in 26 T20 innings vs England with a top score of 37. Healy also has similar numbers in T20s at Adelaide Oval (212 runs, avg. 17.67, SR 114.59), so she will be aiming to turn these poor numbers around.
Its a big series for Ellyse Perry. The star all-rounder has been below her best over the past year or so, but she has a fine record vs England with bat and ball: 417 runs, avg. 34.75, SR 105.57 and 29 wickets, avg. 24.10, econ. 6.78.
Watch out for Tahlia McGrath. She was player of the series in the T20Is vs India earlier this season. Also, she had a strong WBBL 2021 campaign with 302 runs at an average of 43.14 and strike rate of 113.10.
ENG-W Key Players:
The classy Heather Knight will be crucial to Englands hopes. The skipper averages just 14.45 overall vs Australia, but she has scored 23, 78 and 13 in her last three T20Is against them..
Danielle Wyatt scored a century and half-century in the 2017/18 T20I series in Australia. However, she averages just 18.54 in 28 T20I innings vs Australia, so she will be looking to rediscover her 2017 form.
What impact will the quality Nat Sciver make on this match? She has 427 runs to her name vs Australia at an average of 23.72 along with 18 wickets at 21.94.
Sophie Ecclestone continues to impress. The left-arm spinner took a ridiculous 7/14 in last weeks tour match vs England A. Also, she has an impressive 15 wickets in 12 matches vs Australia at an average of 20.33 and economy rate of 6.65.
AUS-W Team Form:
- After a sensational performance against Indian Women in the last series that Australia played, Tahlia McGrath has been added to the Aussie lineup and will be a key player in the middle order. In the bowling department, the absence of Molly Strano might not be felt as much as it was earlier expected, given the battery of fast bowlers they have on the bench.
- To add to their woes, they will also be without Georgia Wareham and Sophie Molineux, who both were fantastic against India and in the Womens Big Bash League. Although it would not make up for their absence completely, the presence of Jess Johnson certainly adds to their strength. Australia will be far from their full-strength squad and that could prove to be a major factor. It will be a test of their bench strength and if they are able to play to their potential, Australia should sail through to a win here in this match.
ENG-W Team Form:
- Alongside Englands star players, there is plenty of talent available with the likes of Sophia Dunkley, Charlie Dean, and Alice Capsey available. We saw most of them perform brilliantly in the Hundreds last year and they would want to up the ante in International Cricket.
- All in all, England have a decent side that is rich in experience and balance. Adapting to the conditions quickly will be the key and if they are able to do that, getting past them is going to be very difficult.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning, Rachael Haynes, Annabel Sutherland, Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Nicola Carey, Tahlia McGrath, Alyssa Healy, Alana King, Darcie Brown, Hannah Darlington, Jess Jonassen, Megan Schutt,Tayla Vlaeminck.
Danni Wyatt, Lauren Winfield, Maia Bouchier, Sophia Dunkley, Charlotte Dean, Heather Knight, Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver, Amy Jones, Tammy Beaumont, Anya Shrubsole, Freya Davies, Kate Cross, Mady Villiers, Sarah Glenn, Sophie Ecclestone, Tash Farrant.