HUR vs REN Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: HUR vs REN T20 Match Prediction
Time: 18 January, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
- Captain Matthew Wade celebrated his return to the side with 83 not out against Sydney Thunder in their last match. The keeper-batter is our tip for Hobart Hurricanes’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Yorkshire’s Jordan Thompson took 3-24 in the win over Sydney Thunder and is well worth backing as the Hurricanes’ top wicket taker against Melbourne Renegades.
- Aaron Finch top scored for the Renegades in their Melbourne derby defeat four days ago. The Australia captain is our pick for Melbourne Renegades’ highest run scorer against Hobart Hurricanes. Kane Richardson continues to pick up regular wickets in the tournament. He is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Matthew Wade is a fine batter, particularly in this format. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We expect to see a lot of cloud cover with the temperature no higher than the high teens throughout this evening match in Melbourne.
Expect spin bowlers to have the most joy from this surface at the Marvel Stadium. There will be plenty of runs on offer with a par score over 175.
The preference of both teams has been to bat first in this year’s BBL. We are predicting both skippers to choose to bat if they win the toss.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, L, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
HUR Team News:
- After beating Sydney Thunder last week, confidence will be flowing through the Hobart Hurricanes squad ahead of this match. Matthew Wade returned to the team with a big score and we expect Ben McDermott to keep the gloves in an unchanged XI.
REN Team News:
- With players like Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch, Nic Maddinson and Kane Richardson in the side, it is a mystery why the Renegades have experienced another poor campaign. Expect to see the batting line-up reshuffled in this game but the same XI selected from the Melbourne derby.
Ben McDermott (wk)
Matthew Wade (c)
Nic Maddinson (c)
Sam Harper (wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: HUR vs REN BBL T20 Match Team
Hobart Hurricanes are favourites to win this match and for good reason when you consider their form and the form of Melbourne Renegades. We do expect the Renegades to pull a performance out of the bag at some stage but our prediction for this game is a Hurricanes victory.
HUR Key Players:
The Hobart Hurricanes captain has had an excellent 12 months after playing a big role in Australia’s T20 World Cup victory. He leads by example with the bat.
The keeper-batter is the only player to have hit over 500 runs so far in the tournament. He has registered 2 centuries and 2 half-centuries this season.
The bowling all-rounder had to miss a couple of games earlier this month but he was very impressive and influential in the win over Sydney Thunder.
REN Key Players:
The Australia T20 and ODI opener came in at number five against Melbourne Stars. He hit 4 boundaries in his 45 in that game.
The young batter hit 32 from 39 balls at the top of the order in the Melbourne derby. He is a fantastic fielder.
The international bowler has performed very well in spite of the disappointing season for his team. He returned impressive figures of 1-12 against Melbourne Stars.
HUR Team Form:
- Hobart Hurricanes have turned their form around in recent weeks and won two of their last three games.
REN Team Form:
- Melbourne Renegades are in very poor form in BBL 2021-22 and all they have left to play for is to try and not finish bottom of the table.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott(w), Matthew Wade(c), D Arcy Short, Tim David, Peter Handscomb, Jordan Thompson, Thomas Rogers, Mitchell Owen, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Wil Parker, Gabe Bell, Josh Kann, Will Sanders, Macalister Wright.
Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch(c), Unmukt Chand, Sam Harper(w), Jonathan Merlo, Will Sutherland, Jack Prestwidge, Cameron Boyce, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Zak Evans, Mitchell Perry, James Seymour.