IND vs SA Tips, Stats & Team for ODI Match Prediction
Match: SA vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 21 January, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Boland Park - Paarl, South Africa
- Virat Kohli played a good knock in the first game and it seemed that he was set to end his century drought. However, he was dismissed for 51. Kohli has a staggering record in South Africa thus he is our pick for India top batter.
- Temba Bavuma turned the first game in South Africa favour with a brilliant hundred. He came in at a tough situation and played a blinder. He was in good form in the test series as well. He can be backed as South Africa top batter.
- Even when every other bowler was smashed by Dussen and Bavuma, Bumrah had very good figures. He took two wickets and leaked runs at less than 5:0 runs per over. Back him as India top bowler.
TV Channel : The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
A hot and humid day awaits the teams in Paarl. The temperatures will hover around high 30s.
The surface was on the slower side in the first game and is expected to get even slower in the second game. Starting the inning will be difficult for the batters and spinners will be key.
The wicket is slow and neither of the skippers will be interested in chasing. It should be a straightforward call to win the toss and bat first.
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
SA Team News:
- Having won the first game, South Africa are not expected to change their winning combination. They already played their best players in the first game. If they need to test the bench strength, it will come in the final game. Kagiso Rabada has been rested from the series though and would not take part in the series.
IND Team News:
- India may like to strengthen their batting and bring in Suryakumar Yadav in place of Venkatesh Iyer. We do see a place for Ruturaj Gaikwad as well.
Quinton de Kock (wk)
Temba Bavuma (c)
Rassie van der Dussen
KL Rahul (c)
Rishabh Pant (wk)
V Iyer/S Yadav/R Gaikwad
Small League Team: After-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: SA vs IND ODI Match Team
South Africa shocked India in the first game but we still believe India is a far better side than what they looked in the first game. For South Africa, hundreds from Bavuma and Dussen took the game away from India. However, both players are not very consistent and thus South Africa batting looks vulnerable to us. As of now, both teams are on par but since India is a better team on paper and have more match-winners, we are backing them to win.
SA Key Players:
Bavuma stood up tall when the chips were down for South Africa. He played a magnificent inning of 110 and pushed South Africa to a position of strength. The skipper will once again hold the key.
Rassie van der Dussen:
The right-hander once again showed why he is considered as one of the best ODI batters. Dussen averages 73 in his career and has already scored 2 hundreds and 9 fifties in 25 innings. He is a match-winner for South Africa.
The wicket will assist the spinners and Shamsi is a world class bowler. He will be key with the ball for South Africa in the middle overs.
IND Key Players:
The former Indian skipper looked good during his knock of 51 but unfortunately could not carry on. Kohli is generally very good at converting 50s into 100 and a big one should not be far away.
The Southpaw made a return to the team with a blazing 50. He got India off to a flier and set up the chase beautifully. However, he lost his wicket at a crucial time after which India slumped to defeat. Dhawan though will be keen to play a bigger inning in the next game.
Chahal did not have a great game in the first match but the wicket is getting slow and the conditions will suit him. He could be a trump card for India.
SA Team Form:
- South Africa have now won three matches on the bounce in the bilateral series and are looking good.
IND Team Form:
- Overall, the team form is good but the batting looks a bit concerning.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Quinton de Kock (wk), Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Wayne Parnell, Sisanda Magala, Dwaine Pretorius, Zubayr Hamza, Kyle Verreynne.
KL Rahul (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Venkatesh Iyer, Shardul Thakur, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Mohammed Siraj, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Navdeep Saini, Suryakumar Yadav.