KAR vs MUL Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: KAR vs MUL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 27 January, 08:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match
Venue: National Stadium - Karachi, Pakistan
- Babar Azam was the best batter in last seasons tournament and he is a strong choice for Karachi Kings highest run scorer in this match. The Kings struggled with the ball last year but we are backing Mohammad Amir to return to his best. He is our pick for their top wicket taker against Multan Sultans.
- Keeper-batter Mohammad Rizwan has a very strong international and PSL record over recent years. He is our tip for Multan Sultans highest run scorer against Karachi Kings. With the ball, Shahnawaz Dahani took 20 wickets in the 2020-21 PSL and is our choice for Multan Sultans top wicket taker in this game.
- We are predicting Babar Azam to begin the tournament with a big score. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV have the coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies with the temperature dropping from 20 degrees to the mid-high teens during the evening in Karachi.
We do not expect to see much grass on this pitch with batters having the upper-hand. A par score will be 190 and above on this surface.
The vast majority of skippers who won the toss chose to field first in last seasons PSL. We expect that trend to continue although there are no worries of dew at this venue.
L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
KAR Team News:
- Babar Azams side will be without Englands Chris Jordan and big-hitting West Indian all-rounder Romario Shepherd for this and the opening matches of PSL 2022 as both are in Barbados for the five match IT20 series at present. Mohammad Amir had asked to leave the franchise at the end of last season but was then convinced to stay.
MUL Team News:
- Mohammad Rizwans team will be without Blessing Muzarabani, Rovman Powell and Odean Smith for this opening match. All three players are absent on international duty. The Sultans have recruited well ahead of this PSL and have a very strong side.
Babar Azam (c)
Joe Clarke (wk)
M Rizwan (c) (wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: KAR vs MUL T20 Match Team
Both teams won five and lost five during the group stage last season but it was Multan Sultans who generated momentum at the right time to become Champions. We are predicting a very close match with Karachi Kings getting the win.
KAR Key Players:
With 554 runs, the Pakistan all format captain was the leading run scorer in last seasons PSL and we expect to see him perform in this game.
The English keeper-batter has missed out on international honours due to off-field indiscretions but he has come straight from a very successful individual BBL campaign.
The left-arm pace bowler picked up only 5 wickets from eleven PSL games last season and Karachi need him to perform as their strike bowler if they are to challenge.
MUL Key Players:
The keeper-batter was one of the stars of the 2021 T20 World Cup and had a very strong PSL last season with 500 runs.
The middle-order batter hit 5 half-centuries for the Sultans in the 2020-21 PSL and was a model of consistency.
The pace bowler finished last season as the top wicket taker in the competition with a strike rate of 12.1.
KAR Team Form:
- The Kings stumbled towards the end of last years PSL and were fortunate to even make the play-off stage.
MUL Team Form:
- Multan Sultans ended last seasons competition in fantastic form which took them all the way to claiming the title.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Babar Azam(c), Sharjeel Khan, Rohail Nazir(w), Lewis Gregory, Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Jordan Thompson, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Taha, Mohammad Imran, Ian Cockbain, Joe Clarke, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Ilyas, Tom Lammonby, Sahibzada Farhan, Qasim Akram, Talha Ahsan.
Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), Shan Masood, Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Sohaib Maqsood, Tim David, Asif Afridi, Anwar Ali, Blessing Muzarabani, Rumman Raees, Shahnawaz Dahani, David Willey, Johnson Charles, Imran Khan, Ihsanullah Janat, Dominic Drakes, Rizwan Hussain, Abbas Afridi, Aamer Azmat.