MUL vs LAH Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: MUL vs LAH T20 Match Prediction
Time: 29 January, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match
Venue: National Stadium - Karachi, Pakistan
- Karachi Kings will be squaring off against Quetta Gladiators for the first time in the fourth match of this season of the PSL 2022.
- Karachi Kings is currently placed at the bottom of the points table of this season of the Pakistan Super League whereas Quetta Gladiators is currently placed at the fifth position on the points table.
- Karachi Kings played one match in this season of the Pakistan Super League where they were unable to win that game while Quetta Gladiators also played one game in this season where they too, lost that game.
- The two teams have played five matches against each other in the last few seasons where Karachi Kings won three matches while Quetta Gladiators managed to win two games
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV have the coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is expected to hover around 21°C on the matchday with 65% humidity and 11 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The National Stadium is a batting-friendly ground, with decent amount of help for the swing bowlers on offer. Batting will be easier towards the latter half as compared to the first half on this wicket.
Winning the toss and choosing to field first is the usual approach in the PSL. We expect both skippers to choose to insert the opposition in this match.
L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
KAR Team News:
- Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 2nd doubleheader on Saturday. Karachi Kings failed to score runs on the slow wicket in the inaugural game of the tournament against Multan Sultans and lost the match by 7 wickets. They have got immense talent in their batting line-up and just need one good match to get themselves going.
QUE Team News:
- Quetta Gladiators on the other hand, too lost their first game of the tournament in a thrilling finish over Peshawar Zalmi by 5 wickets in the final over of the match. Will Smeed who played his first PSL game shined with the bat despite the losing cause. Bowlers should back their batters in the upcoming games.
Babar Azam (c)
Joe Clarke (wk)
M Ilyas / M Amir
S Ahmed (c & wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: MUL vs LAH T20 Match Team
Karachi Kings are expected to win this match.
KAR Key Players:
Babar Azam is a right-handed batsman from Karachi Kings who leads the team. He marked 23 runs in the last game.
Joe Clarke is a right-handed wicketkeeper-batsman from Karachi Kings. He smashed 26 runs in the last match.
Mohammad Nabi is the most experienced T20 player in the Karachi Kings setup. He scored 10 runs and picked up 2 wickets against Multan Sultans.
QUE Key Players:
Will Smeed is a right-handed batsman from Quetta Gladiators who leads the team. He hammered 97 runs in the last game.
Ahsan-Ali is a right-handed opening batsman from Quetta Gladiators. He stacked 73 runs in the last match.
Mohammad Nawaz will give more options for his skipper. He can bat up the order and pick wickets with the ball as well. He scalped 3 wickets and scored 5* runs against Peshawar Zalmi.
KAR Team Form:
- Karachi lost their opening match against Multan Sultans due to lackluster batting performance where they could manage only 125 runs on the board and the bowlers did fight hard only for it to go in vain.
QUE Team Form:
- Quetta Gladiators scored a mammoth 190 against Peshawar Zalmi in their previous match but could not defend the score due to some poor bowling in the middle overs as the Zalmi batters chased it down in the final over.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam(c), Joe Clarke(w), Mohammad Nabi, Tom Lammonby, Lewis Gregory, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Taha, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Ilyas, Rohail Nazir, Jordan Thompson, Mohammad Amir, Ian Cockbain, Sahibzada Farhan, Imad Wasim, Qasim Akram, Talha Ahsan.
Ahsan Ali, Will Smeed, Ben Duckett, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Sohail Tanvir, James Faulkner, Ashir Qureshi, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Umar Akmal, Shimron Hetmyer, Daniel Lawrence, Abdul Bangalzai, Khurram Shahzad, Noor Ahmad, Ali Imran, Ghulam Mudassar, Luke Wood.