QUE vs MUL Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: QUE vs MUL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 31 January, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match
Venue: National Stadium - Karachi, Pakistan
- Ahsan Ali hit 57 not out from 43 balls in Saturday victory over Karachi Kings and he is our tip for Quetta Gladiators highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Naseem Shah took 5-20 and is well worth backing as the Gladiators top wicket taker against Multan Sultans.
- Mohammad Rizwan has scores of 52 not out and 69 so far in the tournament and is our pick for Multan Sultans highest run scorer against Quetta Gladiators. Imran Tahir has taken 4 wickets from two games and he is a strong choice for Multan Sultans top wicket taker in this game.
- We expect to see another half-century from Mohammad Rizwan and he is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV have the coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies with the temperature staying above 20 degrees throughout the game in Karachi.
Most teams have enjoyed the surface from a batting perspective. Spinners and fast bowlers alike have had to work hard for their wickets on this surface.
All previous games in this years PSL have seen the toss winning captain choose to field first. We predict this to continue in this match.
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
QUE Team News:
- Sarfaraz Ahmed side made quick work of Karachi Kings on Saturday. They bowled them out in only 17.3 overs and then required only 15.5 overs to reach their target with 8 wickets in hand. Their bowling attack was very impressive and it would be a surprise if they make any changes.
MUL Team News:
- The Sultans produced a record breaking run chase against Lahore Qalandars on Saturday to keep up their winning run in the 2021 PSL. Only David Willey kept the run-rate to under 8.00 with the ball but the openers were up to the task with the bat. We predict the same XI in this match.
Sarfaraz Ahmed (c) (wk)
Mohammad Rizwan (c) (wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: QUE vs MUL T20 Match Team
With Quetta Gladiators coming into this game off the back of a very convincing win and Multan Sultans the form side in the tournament, this should be an excellent contest. We are predicting a close match with the 2021 Champions Multan Sultans getting another victory.
QUE Key Players:
The top order batter has plenty of T20 experience and batted with power and control whilst hitting 8 fours from his unbeaten 43 balls at the crease on Saturday.
The pace bowler is still yet to turn 19 but showed how much of a talent he is by ripping through the Karachi Kings middle and lower order.
The left-arm spinner was able to keep runs at a premium on Saturday. He got the crucial wicket of Babar Azam and conceded only 19 runs from his 4 overs.
MUL Key Players:
The keeper-batter is leading the team from the front as captain. He hit 9 boundaries in Saturday innings.
The opener has struggled for consistency in international cricket but top scored for Multan Sultans against Lahore Qalandars.
The spinner dismissed opener Abdullah Shafique on Saturday, it was a crucial first breakthrough when the game looked to be getting away from Multan Sultans.
QUE Team Form:
- The Gladiators ended a run of three successive defeats with the win over Karachi Kings.
MUL Team Form:
- Multan Sultans continue to beat everyone in their path and are in excellent form In PSL 2022.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Ahsan Ali, Will Smeed, Ben Duckett, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Iftikhar Ahmed, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Hasnain, James Faulkner, Naseem Shah, Ashir Qureshi, Shahid Afridi, Umar Akmal, Jason Roy, James Vince, Shimron Hetmyer, Luke Wood, Daniel Lawrence, Ghulam Mudassar, Ali Imran, Noor Ahmad, Abdul Bangalzai, Khurram Shahzad.
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Khushdil Shah, David Willey, Imran Khan, Shahnawaz Dahani, Imran Tahir, Ihsanullah, Anwar Ali, Johnson Charles, Rumman Raees, Odean Smith, Rovman Powell, Blessing Muzarabani, Dominic Drakes, Rizwan Hussain, Abbas Afridi, Asif Afridi, Aamer Azmat.