REN vs STA Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: REN vs STA T20 Match Prediction
Time: 13 January, 02:05 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
- Shaun Marsh top scored for Melbourne Renegades in their defeat to Sydney Sixers on Tuesday. The experienced batter has been in good form since returning to the side and is our pick for their highest run scorer in this match. Kane Richardson has 18 wickets in the tournament and is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades’ top wicket taker against Melbourne Stars.
- Joe Clarke should return to the top of the order in this game where he has been in fine form. He is our tip for Melbourne Stars’ highest run scorer against Melbourne Renegades. With the ball, Haris Rauf continues to take wickets in the tournament and is well worth backing as Melbourne Stars’ top wicket taker in this game.
- We are backing keeper-batter Joe Clarke to have an impact on the game with the gloves and the bat. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Cloud cover will increase as the game progresses with a chance of rain late on in the evening.
The Marvel Stadium is a venue which always appeals to batters. The ball comes onto the bat nicely and often races away to the boundary. Any score over 165 should be competitive.
Toss Prediction:We predict that both sides will want to bat first in this game. Melbourne Stars won the toss earlier in the month and elected to bat first.
REN:L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
STA:L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
REN Team News:
- The Renegades have shuffled their batting order a few times in recent games and currently have Jake Fraser-McGurk opening with Aaron Finch. Shaun Marsh and Mackenzie Harvey have been their best batters but will be in the middle-order. There are no injury worries in the squad.
STA Team News:
- Glenn Maxwell returned from isolation and came back into the Melbourne Stars side for their defeat to top of the table Perth Scorchers on Tuesday. We expect him to resume captaincy duties for this derby game with Adam Zampa concentrating on his bowling.
Nic Maddinson (c)
Sam Harper (wk)
Adam Zampa (c)
Small League Team: After-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: REN vs STA BBL T20 Match Team
Both teams have won only two of their last five games but a Melbourne derby should be enough to get the Renegades and the Stars playing to a higher standard. We are predicting an exciting game with Melbourne Stars coming out on top.
REN Key Players:
The left-handed top order batter has been one of the few bright spots for the Melbourne Renegades since he returned from injury.
The pace bowler filled in for Nic Maddinson as skipper earlier in the month and is always a wicket taking option.
The Afghan left-arm wrist spinner has been disappointing in the tournament so far but he should be able to cause problems against a low in confidence Melbourne Stars batting line-up.
STA Key Players:
The keeper-batter was struggling with fatigue after fielding for 20 overs and batted down the order against Perth Scorchers. He has four successive half-centuries as an opener in the BBL 2021-22.
The batting all-rounder played only as a batter against Perth Scorchers but should be fit enough to contribute in both disciplines in this game.
The Pakistan pace bowler is not afraid of conceding runs and as a result is always likely to pick up a couple of wickets.
REN Team Form:
- No Renegades have lost their last two matches and are two points from the foot of the table.
STA Team Form:
- The Stars have lost three of their last four matches in the BBL but may well have turned a corner with their top players back to full fitness.
Unlimited questions are waiting for you, boost your IQ with Quiz2Win Trivia Game
1. Online Trivia Quiz Game (Play Online Quiz Game with Your Friends and Family)
👉 http://bit.ly/Quiz2WinPlay 👈
2. Video Status Maker
👉 http://bit.ly/StadoVideoStatusMaker 👈
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Aaron Finch, Jake Fraser, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson(c), Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper(w), Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Zak Evans, Jonathan Merlo, Jack Prestwidge.
Nick Larkin, Beau Webster, Joe Burns, Glenn Maxwell(c), Hilton Cartwright, Joe Clarke(w), Clint Hinchliffe, Qais Ahmad, Sam Rainbird, Adam Zampa, Haris Rauf, Marcus Stoinis, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Brody Couch, Tom O Connell, Patrick Rowe, Samuel Elliott.