REN vs STA Dream11 Team Today Match Prediction, Match Preview | Big Bash League Dream11 Team
REN vs STA Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: REN vs STA T20 Match Prediction
Time: 13 January, 02:05 PM (IST)
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
- Shaun Marsh top scored for Melbourne Renegades in their defeat to Sydney Sixers on Tuesday. The experienced batter has been in good form since returning to the side and is our pick for their highest run scorer in this match. Kane Richardson has 18 wickets in the tournament and is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades’ top wicket taker against Melbourne Stars.
- Joe Clarke should return to the top of the order in this game where he has been in fine form. He is our tip for Melbourne Stars’ highest run scorer against Melbourne Renegades. With the ball, Haris Rauf continues to take wickets in the tournament and is well worth backing as Melbourne Stars’ top wicket taker in this game.
- We are backing keeper-batter Joe Clarke to have an impact on the game with the gloves and the bat. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Toss Prediction:We predict that both sides will want to bat first in this game. Melbourne Stars won the toss earlier in the month and elected to bat first.
REN:L, L, W, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
STA:L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
REN Team News:
- The Renegades have shuffled their batting order a few times in recent games and currently have Jake Fraser-McGurk opening with Aaron Finch. Shaun Marsh and Mackenzie Harvey have been their best batters but will be in the middle-order. There are no injury worries in the squad.
STA Team News:
- Glenn Maxwell returned from isolation and came back into the Melbourne Stars side for their defeat to top of the table Perth Scorchers on Tuesday. We expect him to resume captaincy duties for this derby game with Adam Zampa concentrating on his bowling.
Small League Team: After-Toss
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: REN vs STA BBL T20 Match Team
REN Key Players:
STA Key Players:
REN Team Form:
- No Renegades have lost their last two matches and are two points from the foot of the table.
STA Team Form:
- The Stars have lost three of their last four matches in the BBL but may well have turned a corner with their top players back to full fitness.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss