SCO vs SIX Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SCO vs SIX T20 Match Prediction
Time: 28 January, 02:10 PM (IST)
Series: BBL Final T20 Match
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
- Mitchell Marsh made only 28 from 21 balls in the play-off fixture on Saturday but he has been in excellent batting form over the last 18 months. Marsh is our tip for Perth Scorchers highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. Andrew Tye is the Scorchers leading wicket taker in the tournament and is a strong choice for their top wicket taker in this final.
- Captain Moises Henriques is the leading run scorer in the competition and is our pick for Sydney Sixers highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Hayden Kerr went wicketless against Adelaide Strikers on Wednesday but he has taken wickets in all previous games. He is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers top wicket taker against Perth Scorchers.
- BBL Finals often bring the best out of the top players and we are predicting Mitchell Marsh to take the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Thunderstorms are forecast during the hours of play with a high of 22 degrees on Friday evening in Melbourne.
It will be a good batting wicket at the Marvel Stadium and we expect a par score to be over 185 in this match. Bowlers will have to hold their nerve and not get too despondent if they concede runs.
Perth Scorchers won the toss and chose to bat first in the play-off game between the two sides at the Marvel Stadium last week. We predict that whichever skipper wins the toss they will choose to bat first in the final.
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
SCO Team News:
- Ashton Turners side are at full strength ahead of the BBL 2022 final and have excellent batting and bowling depth in the side. The opening pair put on 120 from 12.1 overs in the Qualifier against Sydney Sixers and the bowlers were on top throughout the reply. There are no injury worries or unavailability for the Scorchers.
SIX Team News:
- Sydney Sixers have a number of unavailable players with a mixture of those in isolation and some carrying injuries. Leading run scorer Josh Philippe will definitely miss out whereas skipper Moises Henriques and middle order batter Daniel Hughes are expected to play.
Josh Inglis (wk)
Ashton Turner (c)
Moises Henriques (c)
Jay Lenton (wk)
Steve O Keefe
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: SCO vs SIX BBL T20 Match Team
This is the 2021-22 BBL Final that all neutrals wanted to see, the table toppers from the group stage against the champions from the past two seasons. Sydney Sixers are far from full strength and although we expect them to put in a strong performance, we are backing Perth Scorchers to win the match.
SCO Key Players:
The batting all-rounder has hit 342 runs from seven games in this seasons BBL with a top score of 100 not-out.
The big hitting New Zealand batter missed out on a few games towards the end of the group stage but has still contributed 389 runs.
The experienced medium fast bowler has taken 22 wickets with a strike-rate at 13.5 and an average of 18.59.
SIX Key Players:
The captain began the tournament in excellent batting form but is now carrying a calf injury. However, he will want to lead his side even if he is not fully-fit.
The bowling all-rounder picked up 3 wickets against Adelaide Strikers in the Challenger, dismissing Travis Head, Matthew Short and Ian Cockbain.
The all-rounder is the top wicket taker left in the tournament but it was his batting prowess which took the Sixers to the final.
SCO Team Form:
- The Scorchers come into this game with successive victories and three wins from the last four games.
SIX Team Form:
- The Sixers got back to winning way with their victory over the Strikers after successive defeats.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Aaron Hardie, Peter Hatzoglou, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Mitchell Marsh (c), Lance Morris, Colin Munro, Kurtis Patterson, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye, Laurie Evans, Nick Hobson, David Moody, Tymal Mills, Chris Sabburg, Jhye Richardson.
Sean Abbott, Daniel Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Jordan Silk, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Jackson Bird, Nick Winter, Lawrence Neil-Smith, Todd Murphy, Shadab Khan, Steve OKeefe, Justin Avendano, Nathan Lyon, Nicholas Bertus, Jake Carder, Jay Lenton.