Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for SIX vs REN BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
SIX vs REN Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SIX vs REN T20 Match Prediction
Time: 01 January, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: International Sports Stadium - Sydney
- Although both of Sydney Sixers openers made ducks in their last game, we are backing Josh Philippe to emerge as their highest run scorer from this game. With the ball, Sean Abbott took 4-31 against Brisbane Heat and is the joint leading wicket taker in the tournament. He is our pick for Sydney Sixers top wicket taker against Melbourne Renegades.
- Sam Harper hit a half-century against Hobart Hurricanes and is our tip for Melbourne Renegades highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. Tall English quick left-armer Reece Topley returned impressive figures of 2-17 from 4 overs in the last fixture. Topley is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades top wicket taker in this match.
- Sean Abbott is one of the most consistent all-rounders in Australian cricket at present. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
High of 21 degrees with a very high chance of rain causing interruptions in this game.
This is the first BBL game of the 2021-22 season to be played in Coffs Harbour. We expect the surface to be strong for batters with the ball coming onto the bat at a nice pace.
Melbourne Renegades won the toss and chose to field first before losing by 85 runs to Hobart Hurricanes. We predict that the Renegades will bat first in this match no matter who wins the toss.
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
SIX Team News:
- Steve O Keefe should return to the Sydney Sixers XI for this game after recovering from a muscle injury sustained earlier in December. He will combine with Pakistans Shadab Khan who made his debut in the last game to make a potent spin attack.
REN Team News:
- Skipper Nic Maddison has been called up as cover for the Australia Test team ahead of the Sydney Test Match and will not be available for this game. Kane Richardson will deputise as captain and be hoping that he can help turn the fortunes of the side around.
Josh Philippe (wk)
Moises Henriques (c)
Steve O Keefe
Sam Harper (wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss Team Updated
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: SIX vs REN BBL T20 Match Team
It would be one of the biggest upsets in BBL history if Melbourne Renegades were to leave Coffs Harbour with a victory over Sydney Sixers. We are predicting a comfortable win for the home side as they bring up their fifth successive victory and the Renegades register their sixth straight defeat.
SIX Key Players:
The keeper-batter is averaging 49.16 in the tournament with a highest score of 99 not-out.
The Pakistan international all-rounder is a powerful batter and a very intelligent spin bowler. He is an excellent addition to the side.
The Australian all-rounder is not far from an Ashes call-up and continues to do his hopes no harm with very impressive BBL performances.
REN Key Players:
The keeper-batter hit 57 from 33 balls in the Renegades heavy defeat to Hobart Hurricanes. He is averaging 33.40 in the tournament.
There will be extra pressure on the Australia white-ball captain to produce in this game with Nic Maddison our of the side.
The tall left-arm bowler is always dangerous but particularly so if there is any uneven bounce on offer. He was very impressive against Hobart Hurricanes.
SIX Team Form:
- The Sixers have been in strong form in the BBL for almost three seasons now. They have won their last four matches.
REN Team Form:
- Melbourne Renegades are the weakest team in this BBL according to the form book. Their last win was on December 7.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Josh Philippe(w), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Ben Dwarshuis, Lloyd Pope, Jackson Bird, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Steve OKeefe, Nick Winter.
Aaron Finch, Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper(w), Jake Fraser, Mohammad Nabi, Jack Prestwidge, Will Sutherland, Zak Evans, Kane Richardson(c), Reece Topley, Zahir Khan, Jonathan Merlo, James Seymour.