Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for REN vs SIX BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
REN vs SIX Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: REN vs SIX T20 Match Prediction
Time: 11 January, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Simonds Stadium - Geelong, Australia
- Aaron Finch has hit 2 half-centuries in six BBL innings so far this season. He is our pick for Melbourne Renegades highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Kane Richardson has 16 wickets in the tournament and is a strong choice for Melbourne Renegades top wicket taker against Sydney Sixers.
- Josh Philippe struck 3 sixes in his 22 ball innings for Sydney Sixers on Sunday. The opener is well worth backing as their highest run scorer against Melbourne Renegades. With Sean Abbott in isolation, our tip for Sydney Sixers top wicket taker is Ben Dwarshuis who took 2-34 against Perth Scorchers.
- Sydney Sixers keeper-batter Josh Philippe ended a run of successive ducks against Perth Scorchers. He looked back to his big hitting best in that game and is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny conditions into the evening with the temperature dropping from the mid 20s to the high teens.
The surface in Geelong is not the easiest to bat on but equally is not a minefield. We anticipate that bowlers will be on top with a par score no higher than 155.
The Renegades chose to field first in their last game whilst the Sixers opted to bat first after winning the toss in their last match. We predict that Sydney Sixers will bat first in this fixture.
L, W, W, NR, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, NR, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
REN Team News:
- Nic Maddinsons side will need to produce some kind of positive reaction after being bowled out for 80 inside 15 overs against Sydney Thunder on Saturday. They have no injury worries but it may be worth promoting young Mackenzie Harvey back to the top of the order.
SIX Team News:
- Although the Sixers were beaten by 5 wickets on Sunday, they are still well placed for a tilt at their third successive BBL title. Five of their top six made scores in the 20s or 30s on Sunday and it is clear that they are not out of form with the bat. Opener Justin Avendano made his first Sixers appearance of the season against Perth Scorchers.
Sam Harper (wk)
Nic Maddinson (c)
Josh Philippe (wk)
Daniel Hughes (c)
Small League Team: After-Toss Team
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: REN vs SIX BBL T20 Match Team
Although Sydney Sixers are not in their best form of the tournament, we expect them to have no problem in beating a Melbourne Renegades side who have struggled against all full strength teams. Unlike in their last game, e predict that the Renegades will make a total of over 100 but it will not be enough.
REN Key Players:
The Australian captain hit 17 from 12 balls against Sydney Thunder. There is a responsibility on him to deliver more runs for the side.
The 21-year old top order batter is still Melbourne Renegades highest run scorer in the tournament in spite of making only 25 runs from his last four innings.
the Australian international has taken regular wickets in the tournament but has been quite expensive. He is 2 wickets from being the leading wicket taker in BBL 2021-22.
SIX Key Players:
The keeper-batter brought up his 50th boundary of the tournament against Perth Scorchers. He is averaging 40.87.
The left-arm fast medium bowler took 5 wickets in the two games against top of the table Perth Scorchers.
The left-arm pace bowler dismissed both openers in Sundays game at Coffs Harbour.
REN Team Form:
- Melbourne Renegades had won their previous two games but returned to poor batting form in their last game.
SIX Team Form:
- Sydney Sixers have now lost their last two games but they are still playing a reasonably high level of cricket.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson(c), Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Josh Lalor, Zak Evans, Zahir Khan, Cameron Boyce, Jonathan Merlo.
Justin Avendano, Josh Philippe(w), Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes(c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy, Sean Abbott, Mickey Edwards, Moises Henriques, Lawrence Neil-Smith, Lloyd Pope, Nick Winter.