Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for SCO vs SIX BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
SCO vs SIX Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match Prediction
Match: SCO vs SIX T20 Match Prediction
Time: 04 January, 13:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Carrara Oval - Gold Coast, Australia
- Colin Munro is the highest run scorer for Perth Scorchers. We back him to be the highest scorer for the team in the absence of Mitchell Marsh. Andrew Tye has been most succesful bowler with 13 wickets and we back him to be the highest wicket taker for the team.
- Josh Philippe is 5 runs short of 300 in the tournament and the keeper-batter is our tip for Sydney Sixers highest run scorer against Perth Scorchers. With the ball, bowling all-rounder Sean Abbott took 4-31 when these sides last met and he is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers top wicket taker in this match.
- We are predicting Sean Abbott to have a real impact in this game and to take the Player of The Match Award.
TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy conditions with high humidity and a temperature of 24 degrees throughout the game.
The slower bowlers have generally got the most out of the surface at the Metricon Stadium and we expect that to be the case in this game. A par score will be in the region of 160.
Perth Scorchers have won the every match in which they have batted first. We expect them to win the toss and put Sydney Sixers to bowl.
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
SCO Team News:
- Perth Scorchers won their last game against Melbourne Stars. Kurtis Patterson hit 54 runs with Peter Hatzaglou and Tymal Mills sharing 5 wickets among them. There are no injury concerns and we expect them to start with the same playing 11 as the previous match.
SIX Team News:
- Moises Henriques team will have been disappointed to see their match against bottom of the table Melbourne Renegades washed out. However, they are still in an excellent position in the table with only Perth Scorchers ahead of them. There are no injury worries in the Sixers squad.
Cameron Bancroft (wk)
Ashton Turner (c)
Josh Philippe (wk)
Moises Henriques (c)
Steve O Keefe
Small League Team: After-Toss Team (No Changes)
Who will win today match: SCO vs SIX BBL T20 Match Team
With a fine spin bowling attack on display and Sean Abbott in excellent form, we expect the Sydney Sixers to give a tough competition to Perth Scorchers. With the absence of fringe players such as Mitchell Marsh, we expect Sydney Sixer to win this fixture.
SCO Key Players:
The New Zealand batsman has been in some form and has scored 308 runs at an impressive strike rate of 148.07 in BBL 2021-22.
The bowler has been on a wicket-taking spree and has taken 13 wickets at an average of 15.23.
He has been a perfect partner to Andrew Tye. He has been bowling important overs in the match and has already scalped 9 wickets from 5 matches.
SIX Key Players:
The keeper-batter has hit 36 boundaries in this years BBL and has registered 3 half-centuries along the way.
The Australian international is a fine bowler and a very capable batter. He is a constant wicket taking threat with the ball.
Steve O Keefe:
The experienced spin bowler will have benefited from a few extra days of rehabilitation after returning to the squad for their abandoned game against Melbourne Renegades.
SCO Team Form:
- The team has been in stellar form with only one loss so far against Sydney Thunder
SIX Team Form:
- The Sydney Sixers are in excellent form and look likely to be involved in the latter stages of the BBL yet again.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Cameron Bancroft(w), Kurtis Patterson, Colin Munro, Laurie Evans, Ashton Turner(c), Aaron Hardie, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Tymal Mills, Matthew Kelly, David Moody, Mitchell Marsh, Nick Hobson, Lance Morris.
Josh Philippe(w), James Vince, Moises Henriques(c), Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe, Jackson Bird, Nick Winter, Mickey Edwards, Lloyd Pope.