Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for STR vs HUR BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
STR vs HUR Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: STR vs HUR T20 Match Prediction
Time: 05 January, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Adelaide Oval - Adelaide, Australia
Venue: Adelaide Oval - Adelaide, Australia
- Jonathan Wells has scored 201 runs for Adelaide Strikers in this seasons BBL and is our pick for their highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Rashid Khan has taken 11 wickets with an economy rate of 6.87 in the tournament. The Afghan leg-spinner is well worth backing as Adelaide Strikers top wicket taker against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Although opener Ben McDermott got a duck in his last match, he is averaging 70.60 from six BBL innings this season. He is a strong choice for Hobart Hurricanes highest run scorer against Adelaide Strikers. No player in the 2021-22 BBL has taken more wickets than Tom Rogers. The medium-fast bowler is our tip for Hobart Hurricanes top wicket taker in this match.
- The tournaments leading run scorer and wicket taker are both in the Hobart Hurricanes side and we are predicting Ben McDermott to take the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Mostly cloudy with the temperature hovering around the low 20s and the high teens during the game.
The surface at the Adelaide Oval has provided some excellent contests between bat and ball so far. There will be good carry for the pace bowlers but the batters will also get good value for their shots on this pitch.
Toss Prediction:Adelaide Strikers chose to bat first the last time they won the toss. We predict that both teams will opt to bat first if they win the toss in this game.
STR:L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
HUR:L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
STR Team News:
- Henry Hunt made his BBL debut in Adelaide Strikers 28 run defeat to Sydney Thunder on January 2nd. The batter came in at number five but managed only 5 runs from 11 balls and we expect Englands George Garton to regain his place for this match.
HUR Team News:
- Matthew Wades side were beaten by only 14 runs in their last match and have no new injury worries or players isolating. Harry Brook also made his highest score of the tournament and seems to be benefitting from the confidence shown in him. We are predicting Hobart to be unchanged.
Harry Nielsen (wk)
Peter Siddle (c)
Matthew Wade (c) (wk)
D Arcy Short
Small League Team: After-Toss Team Updated
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: STR vs HUR BBL T20 Match Team
This will be a tough assignment for Adelaide Strikers who come up against both the leading run scorer and the top wicket taker in the tournament. We are predicting a relatively close game but Hobart Hurricanes to come away from Adelaide with a victory.
STR Key Players:
The experienced middle-order batter is the leading run scorer for Adelaide Strikers and has 13 BBL half-centuries in his career.
The former Australian pace bowler has been in fine form once again in this tournament. He has 11 wickets with a strike-rate of 16.
The Afghan leg-spinner has been the biggest bowling threat in most BBL games this season for Adelaide Strikers.
HUR Key Players:
The opener missed out on breaking his own record and was unable to register a third successive century in the last fixture. He is the leading run scorer in the competition.
The all-rounder produced a fine display with both bat and ball in the defeat to Brisbane Heat. He top scored with 33 not-out from 20 balls and also took 2-15.
The exciting batting all-rounder has shown glimpses of his talent in games so far but is yet to register a score of over 30.
STR Team Form:
- Adelaide Strikers have not just lost their last six games but have not looked like winning any of their most recent fixtures. They are in the worst form of all the teams in the BBL.
HUR Team Form:
- Although they were knocked back by the defeat to Brisbane Heat on New Years Day, Hobart Hurricanes had been in good form in recent games.
Unlimited questions are waiting for you, boost your IQ with Quiz2Win Trivia Game
1. Online Trivia Quiz Game (Play Online Quiz Game with Your Friends and Family)
👉 http://bit.ly/Quiz2WinPlay 👈
2. Video Status Maker
👉 http://bit.ly/StadoVideoStatusMaker 👈
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Matthew Short, Jake Weatherald , Matt Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Henry Hunt, Harry Nielsen (wk), Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle (c), Fawad Ahmed, George Garton, Daniel Worrall, Liam Scott.
Matthew Wade (c & wk), Ben McDermott, D Arcy Short, Harry Brook, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Caleb Jewell, Josh Kann, Mitchell Owen, Wil Parker, Macalister Wright.