Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for SCO vs THU BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
SCO vs THU Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: SCO vs THU T20 Match Prediction
Time: 06 January, 03:45 PM (IST)
Venue: Carrara Oval - Gold Coast, Australia
- Colin Munro made 27 from 36 balls in the win over Sydney Sixers and has hit 335 runs across the tournament so far. He is our tip for Perth Scorchers highest run scorer in this match. Andrew Tye took 3-17 against Sydney Sixers and is the leading wicket taker in the competition. The experienced bowler is a strong choice for Perth Scorchers top wicket taker against Sydney Thunder.
- Englands Sam Billings has had another successful BBL and is his sides highest run scorer. The keeper-batter is our tip for Sydney Thunders highest run scorer against Perth Scorchers. With the ball, Mohammad Hasnain produced a triple wicket maiden in his opening BBL over in the win against Adelaide Strikers. The Pakistan pacer is well worth backing as Sydney Thunders top wicket taker in this game.
- With no half-century from his last two innings, we are tipping Colin Munro to make a significant score in this fixture. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Toss Prediction:Both teams have chosen to bat first in their most recent games. We predict that both skippers will do the same if they win the toss in this match.
SCO:W, W, L, W, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
THU:W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
SCO Team News:
- The Scorchers will be without English left-arm pace bowler Tymal Mills who is returning to England ahead of the white-ball tour to West Indies. Mills will be missed after taking 12 wickets including 3-29 on Tuesday. We predict that the rest of the team will be the same as against Sydney Sixers.
THU Team News:
- This will be the final game of the season for Thunders England internationals Saqib Mahmood and Sam Billings who will be preparing for a white-ball international tour of the caribbean. We expect to see Chris Green lead out an unchanged XI for this match.
Small League Team: After-Toss Updated
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: SCO vs THU BBL T20 Match Team
SCO Key Players:
THU Key Players:
SCO Team Form:
- The Scorchers may have been beaten by Sydney Thunder on December 28 but they have since bounced back with successive wins in BBL 2021-22.
THU Team Form:
- Sydney Thunder have won each of their last three games and have climbed the table over the Christmas period.