Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for REN vs HEA BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
REN vs HEA Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: REN vs HEA T20 Match Prediction
Time: 06 January, 12:35 PM (IST)
Venue: Simonds Stadium, Geelong
- Melbourne Renegades (REN) will take on Brisbane Heat (HEA) in the 37th game of the Big Bash League, 2021/22 at the GMHBA Stadium, Geelong.
- Melbourne Renegades have played 8 matches in the series and they are currently ranked seventh on the points table, while Brisbane Heat have also played 8 matches in the series and they are currently ranked fifth on the points table.
- In their previous encounter in this series, James Bazley was the Man of the Match and Mackenzie Harvey scored the highest fantasy points for Melbourne Renegades with 99 match fantasy points while James Bazley topped the fantasy points leaderboard for Brisbane Heat with 106 match fantasy points.
- In the last match played by Melbourne Renegades against Melbourne Stars, Melbourne Renegades beat Melbourne Stars by 5 wickets. The top fantasy player for Melbourne Renegades was Nic Maddinson who scored 107 fantasy points.
- In their last match in this series against Hobart Hurricanes, Brisbane Heat beat Hobart Hurricanes by 14 runs. The top fantasy player for Brisbane Heat was Xavier Bartlett who scored 136 fantasy points.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Toss Prediction:Both teams have chosen to bat first in their most recent games. We predict that both skippers will do the same if they win the toss in this match.
REN:W, NR, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
HEA:W, L, L, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
REN Team News:
- The duo of Reece Topley and Marcus Harris will not be available for this game.
- James Pattinson is likely to make his return to the playing 11.
- Nic Maddinson will captain the team.
- Sam Harper will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will depend a lot on the likes of Aaron Finch, Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh and Mackenzie Harvey to once again come good together in the batting department.
- The likes of Kane Richardson, Zahir Khan and Jack Prestwidge will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
HEA Team News:
- Marnus Labuschagne and Tom Abell will be unavailable for this match.
- Chris Lynn, Jimmy Peirson, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley and Matthew Kuhnemann are the major Covid-19 casualties.
- Fakhar Zaman will make his BBL debut in this match.
- Tom Cooper will captain the team.
- The likes of Sam Heazlett, Fakhar Zaman, Tom Cooper and Jack Clayton will be expected to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of David Grant, Paddy Dooley and Mujeeb Ur Rahman will be their crucial bowlers.
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: REN vs HEA BBL T20 Match Team
REN Key Players:
HEA Key Players:
REN Team Form:
- Melbourne Renegades and Brisbane Heat will battle it out against each other in the Match 37 of the Australian Bash T20. Both teams have won their previous encounters and will aim to continue their winning momentum. The former chased down the total of 127 runs to win the last match against Melbourne Stars by five wickets.
HEA Team Form:
- They are currently placed at the sixth position of the points table with two wins from eight matches. Brisbane Heat, on the other hand, posted the target of 151 runs for the Hurricanes in the last game and defended it to win by 14 runs. They have won three matches from the eight they have played so far.