Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for IND vs SA, 3rd Test Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
IND vs SA Tips, Stats & Team for Test Match Prediction
Match: SA vs IND Test Match Prediction
Time: 11 January, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd Test Match
Venue: Newlands - Cape town, South Africa
- Dean Elgar has been the lone Warrior for South Africa in the series and played a match-winning knock of 96 in the second innings in Johannesburg. He is one batter who can dig in and play long innings. Back him as South Africa top scorer.
- From India, KL Rahul has been in great touch. He missed out in the last game but he has heaps of runs behind them. He also has a hundred to his name in the series. He can be backed as India top scorer.
- Jasprit Bumrah made his debut on the same ground and took 5 wickets. He has been in sensational form over the years and will be a big match-winner for India. Back him as India top bowler.
TV Channel : The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Unlike, Johannesburg, the weather looks good throughout the match, with bright sunshine greeting the teams.
The surface will have enough help for the bowlers. It is expected to swing throughout the match, keeping the batters on their toes.
Chasing teams has struggled in Cape Town. The wicket will also get challenging as the game progresses. Both skippers will be keen to bat first.
L, W, W, D, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
SA Team News:
- The hosts look balanced and we do not think there is any scope of chopping and changing, especially in a series decider. Unless there is a last moment injury, Proteas should stick to the same combination.
IND Team News:
- Virat Kohli missed the last game due to a back spasm and he will most likely be back in the team. There are a few concerns about the fitness of Mohammed Siraj and Umesh Yadav or Ishant Sharma can replace him.
Dean Elgar (c)
Rassie van der Dussen
Kyle Verreynne (wk)
KL Rahul (c)
Rishabh Pant (wk)
M Siraj/I Sharma/U Yadav
Small League Team: Pre-Toss Team
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: SA vs IND Test Match Team
Despite the loss, India will be more confident going into the match. Kohli will return to the side while Pujara and Rahane scored half-centuries in the last game to give signs of a return to form. Overall, India looks much better than the hosts who are over-reliant on Dean Elgar. India are favourites to win.
SA Key Players:
Elgar binds the Proteas batting lineup. Without him, their batting looks very vulnerable against quality bowling. He single-handedly won the game for South Africa in Johannesburg and the hosts are to win the series, Elgar has to come good once again.
Markram has not scored a lot of runs but he looked in majestic touch in the brief knock he played in the second innings at the Wanderers. If he could carry that form to Cape Town, South Africas chances of winning the test will increase 10 fold.
Ngidi has been a nemesis for India. Every time he plays against the Asian giants, he is among the wickets. South Africa will be hoping for another stellar show from Ngidi.
IND Key Players:
The man is in the form of his life. At the moment, he is single-handedly carrying the Indian batting. He has been rock solid at the top, laying a strong platform for the batters to follow. Runs from Rahul is a must given that the following batters are not in the best form.
The skipper is averaging less than 38 since 2019. Kohli has not scored a century as well in the last two years. However, unlike others, despite being out for form, he is striking the ball well and getting those 40s and 50s. Its just a matter of time that Kohli goes past that three-figure mark and return to his record-shattering routine.
Bumrah made his Test debut at the same venue in 2018. He took five wickets in the match and took off from there to become one of the greatest bowlers of the modern era. He is one of Indias biggest match-winner.
SA Team Form:
- A win in the last game must have boosted South Africas confidence and that should reflect in their performance.
IND Team Form:
- Despite the loss, India looked good most of the Johannesburg Test.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Dean Elgar(c), Aiden Markram, Keegan Petersen, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma, Kyle Verreynne(w), Wiaan Mulder, Marco Jansen, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Prenelan Subrayen, Beuran Hendricks, Duanne Olivier, Sisanda Magala, George Linde, Sarel Erwee, Ryan Rickelton, Glenton Stuurman.
KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant(w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Jayant Yadav, Hanuma Vihari, Priyank Panchal, Shreyas Iyer, Wriddhiman Saha.