Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for REN vs THU BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
REN vs THU Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: REN vs THU T20 Match Prediction
Time: 08 January, 12:35 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
Venue: Docklands Stadium - Melbourne, Australia
- Shaun Marsh made 57 runs from 35 balls against Brisbane Heat on Thursday and is our tip for Melbourne Renegades’ highest run scorer in this match. Off-spinner Mohammad Nabi was in excellent form in Thursday’s game and took 2-18. The Afghan all-rounder is well worth backing as Melbourne Renegades’ top wicket taker against Sydney Thunder.
- Jason Sangha has been in excellent form batting at number three for Sydney Thunder. He is our pick for their highest run scorer against Melbourne Renegades. With the ball, Mohammad Hasnain will be looking to replicate the 3 wickets in an over that we saw against Adelaide Strikers. He is a strong choice for Sydney Thunder’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- We are predicting Mohammad Hasnain to enjoy the surface at the Marvel Stadium. He is our tip for the Player of the Match Award.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Overcast conditions with the temperature dropping from 20 to 18 degrees during the game.
Hobart Hurricanes opener Ben McDermott struck a century in the last match at the Marvel Stadium and we expect plenty of runs to be on offer on this surface. Pace bowlers should have the most success on this pitch.
Toss Prediction:We expect Sydney Thunder to bat first and Melbourne Renegades to field first irrespective of who wins the toss. The Renegades have not chosen to bat first since Boxing Day.
REN:W, W, NR, L, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
THU:W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
REN Team News:
- Pace bowler James Pattinson is the only player from the XI against Brisbane Heat who has not been included in the squad for this fixture. Mohammad Nabi was used as an X-Factor sub in the last game and we expect him to come into the side at the Marvel Stadium.
THU Team News:
- Wicket-keeper Sam Billings and pace bowler Saqib Mahmood both signed off from the BBL 2021-22 in Sydney Thunder’s victory over top of the table Perth Scorchers. Both players will be very hard to replace and we do not expect any other changes in the Thunder XI.
Sam Harper (wk)
Nic Maddinson (c)
Chris Green (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: REN vs THU BBL T20 Match Team
According to the form book, this match brings together two sides both playing at the top of their game. However, Sydney Thunder’s strong form has been going for longer and Melbourne Renegades have won their matches against under strength opposition. We are backing Sydney Thunder to get the victory.
REN Key Players:
The barrel chested opener hit 2 fours and 2 sixes in his 28-ball 37 in the win over Brisbane Heat on Thursday.
The vastly experienced batter top scored with 57 in his second BBL appearance of the season. He struck 9 boundaries at the Marvel Stadium.
The 37 year old Afghan all-rounder has had a quiet tournament but is a real talent with both bat and ball.
THU Key Players:
The batting all-rounder has had a fine BBL season so far. He has hit 273 runs and picked up wickets in both games against Adelaide Strikers.
The tall English opening batter made an uncharacteristically slow 32-ball 26 against Perth Scorchers. If Sydney Thunder can get him back to top form then they can go up another level as a team.
The 21 year old fast bowler from Pakistan took 3-20 in his BBL debut against Adelaide Strikers on Sunday.
REN Team Form:
- Melbourne Renegades have picked up wins from their last two games against teams who have been without the majority of their first team players. This game will be a real test of their form.
THU Team Form:
- Sydney Thunder have won their last four games including two victories over the previously undefeated Perth Scorchers.
Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson(c), Mackenzie Harvey, James Seymour, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Zak Evans, Zahir Khan, Jake Fraser, Josh Lalor, Jonathan Merlo.
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes(w), Ben Cutting, Jason Sangha, Alex Ross, Oliver Davies, Daniel Sams, Chris Green(c), Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Mohammad Hasnain, Jonathan Cook, Brendan Doggett, Baxter Holt, Arjun Nair, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Sam Whiteman.