Today Match Prediction of Dream11 Team for HUR vs THU BBL T20 Match Preview, Pitch Report, Playing XI, Player Form & Dream11 Team
HUR vs THU Tips, Stats & Team for BBL T20 Match PredictionMatch: HUR vs THU T20 Match Prediction
Time: 10 January, 08:40 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Aurora Stadium - Launceston, Australia
Venue: Aurora Stadium - Launceston, Australia
- Opener Ben McDermott returned to form with 93 from 61 against Brisbane Heat. He is the leading run scorer in the tournament and is our pick for Hobart Hurricanes highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, spinner Sandeep Lamichhane took 2-23 in the last game and is well worth backing as Hobart Hurricanes top wicket taker against Sydney Thunder.
- Alex Hales hit 63 from 28 balls for Sydney Thunder on Saturday and after a poor season by his standards, looks to be back at the top of his game. He is our tip for Sydney Thunders highest run scorer against Hobart Hurricanes. Mohammed Hasnain has 6 wickets from only two BBL games and is a strong choice for Sydney Thunders top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Pakistan pace bowler Mohammed Hasnain picked up wickets throughout the innings against Melbourne Renegades and is a real threatening bowler. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
Live Streaming:TV Channel : Seven Network and Fox Sports will show this game in Australia. In India, you can watch it on Sony Six. Sky Cricket have the rights in the UK with Willow TV showing the match in the USA. In South Africa you can watch it on SuperSport with Sky Sports showing the game in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:⛅ Weather:
Sunny conditions with some cloud cover at times. The temperature will be in the mid to high 20s throughout the game.
The surface at the Melbourne Cricket Ground is not the easiest to bat on in the tournament. Expect the spin bowlers to get plenty of assistance from the pitch.
Toss Prediction:Hobart Hurricanes chose to field first with Sydney Thunder opting to bat first the last time they both won the toss. Iyr prediction is that Sydney Thunder will bat first in this game.
HUR:W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
THU:W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
HUR Team News:
- Will Sanders made his BBL debut in Saturdays victory over Brisbane Heat. Although he was replaced by X-factor sub Mac Wright, we expect to see Sanders in the Hurricanes line-up in this match. There are no new injuries or player returning to availability in the squad.
THU Team News:
- Jason Sangha captained the team to a very convincing win over Melbourne Renegades in their last match of BBL 2021-22. It was their first game since Sam Billings and Saqib Mahmood had left the squad, but Mohammed Hasnain showed that he is more than capable of filling the void as the lead bowler.
Ben McDermott (wk)
Peter Handscomb (c)
D Arcy Short
Jason Sangha (c)
Baxter Holt (wk)
Winning Chances:Who will win today match: HUR vs THU BBL T20 Match Team
With Ben McDermott dominating bowling attacks and leading the run scorers list in the tournament, Hobart Hurricanes will always have a chance in any match. However, Sydney Thunder are playing brilliant cricket and are unstoppable at the moment. We are predicting a win for Sydney Thunder.
HUR Key Players:
With captain Matthew Wade taking a break from the game, McDermott has taken on the added responsibility of wicket-keeping. He has scored 104 more runs than any other player in the tournament.
The all-rounder is Hobart Hurricanes leading wicket taker in the competition with 15 dismissals.
The Nepalese spinner has taken 10 wickets in this campaign and should enjoy the surface in Melbourne.
THU Key Players:
The English opener has not had his most successful BBL but struck 3 fours and 5 sixes in his 28 ball innings on Saturday.
The international all-rounder has been in excellent form with the ball in the tournament and top scored with 98 not out from 44 balls against Melbourne Renegades.
The Pakistan fast bowler is an out and out wicket taker. He has a strike-rate of 7.3 in the competition.
HUR Team Form:
- Hobart Hurricanes ended a run of successive defeats with their impressive win over Brisbane Heat on Saturday.
THU Team Form:
- Sydney Thunder have not only won their last five games but thrashed Melbourne Renegades by 129 runs on Saturday.
Ben McDermott (wk), Caleb Jewell, Peter Handscomb (c), D Arcy Short, Tim David, Tom Lammonby, Mitchell Owen, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane, Macalister Wright, Wil Parker, Gabe Bell, Will Sanders.
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes, Jason Sangha (c), Ben Cutting, Baxter Holt (wk), Daniel Sams, Gurinder Sandhu, Oliver Davies, Nathan McAndrew, Tanveer Sangha, Mohammad Hasnain, Arjun Nair, Brendan Doggett, Alex Ross, Jonathan Cook, Chris Tremain, Sam Whiteman.