WI vs ENG Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: WI vs ENG T20 Match Prediction
Time: 27 January, 01:30 AM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Kensington Oval - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Nicholas Pooran hit 24 from 22 balls from number three on Sunday and is a strong choice for West Indies highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Jason Holder took 2-25 on Sunday to follow up his 4-7 on Saturday. He is a very talented bowler and is our tip for West Indies top wicket taker against England.
- Jason Roy made 45 from 31 balls at the top of the order in the second IT20 and is well worth backing as England highest run scorer against West Indies. Adil Rashid took 2-24 and bowled the only maiden of the match on Sunday. He is our pick for England top wicket taker in this game.
- Spinner Adil Rashid is vastly experienced and can perform on any surface. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy but very warm even into the evening with the temperature above 25 degrees throughout the game.
Half of the wickets on Sunday were taken by spin bowlers but it is not a pitch with vicious turn. We expect a par score to be 185-190 on Wednesday.
Kieron Pollard has chosen to field first in both games after winning the toss. Whichever skipper wins the toss in this match, we predict they will insert the opposition.
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
WI Team News:
- Although the team were unable to make it 2-0 in the series, Kieron Pollard will be very proud of his side after they battled until the final ball on Sunday. There will be question marks over some of the second string bowlers but we predict West Indies will take the field with the same team for the third game running.
IRE Team News:
- England made only one change from the first IT20 with Tymal Mills rested and Reece Topley coming in to replace him. Topley bowled well and returned figures of 1-18 but we expect Mills to come back into the side for this game. Liam Livingstone is not far away from a return after struggling with illness.
Shai Hope (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Eoin Morgan (c)
Sam Billings (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: WI vs ENG T20 Match Team
Sunday fixture provided plenty of entertainment for supporters and neutrals alike and we expect this third IT20 to do the same. We are predicting plenty of aggressive batting from both sides and for England to follow-up Sunday victory with another in this match.
WI Key Players:
The vice-captain hit 3 fours and 1 six in the second IT20. He has made 4 half-centuries in IT20 matches.
The all-rounder set pulses racing with his big hitting during the Abu Dhabi T10 tournament and he showed it again with his 44 not out on Sunday.
The pace bowler has been the most consistent bowler in the series so far and has a fantastic record against England at this venue.
ENG Key Players:
The big hitting opener has now played 55 IT20s and 98 ODIs. He set the tone for England defendable total on Sunday.
The Lancashire pace bowler has gone wicketless in both matches in the series but we expect England to back him for this game as they really rate him as a player for the future.
The leg-spinner followed up his wicket on Saturday with the dismissals of Darren Bravo and Kieron Pollard in the second IT20.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies will be keen to bounce back in this match as they had previously ended a five match streak of IT20 defeats.
ENG Team Form:
- England win on Sunday means they have ended their three match losing streak in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Kieron Pollard (c), Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Jason Holder, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh.
Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Liam Dawson, George Garton, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Saqib Mahmood, Tymal Mills, David Payne, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Philip Salt, Reece Topley, James Vince, Harry Brook.