WI vs ENG Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: WI vs ENG T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 January, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 4th T20 Match
Venue: Kensington Oval - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Rovman Powell stroked a brilliant hundred in the last game. Post the match he said it is the best knock of his career. Powell has been in good form lately thus is our pick for the top batter.
- Jason Roy has not performed well in the series but he is still a good batter. He will be keen to make his presence count in this crucial game. Roy is our pick for the top batter from England.
- Adil Rashid can be difficult to face if the ball starts offering some help. He is very clever with the ball thus it would not be easy against him. He is our choice for England top bowler.
TV Channel : The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather has been good in Barbados and is predicted to be pleasant on the match day as well.
The surface is good for batting and there is not much help for the bowlers. Shorter boundaries make the case worse for them.
We have seen some big runs being scored in the series. Its a good wicket thus both teams will be keen to chase.
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
WI Team News:
- West Indies are doing great with the current set of XI and there are fewer chances they will make any changes to the team. There is no injury concern either thus we expect them to field the same XI.
IRE Team News:
- England have been dealt a big low as Eoin Morgan has been ruled out of the series due to a quad injury. Moeen Ali will captain the side in his absence.
Shai Hope (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Tom Banton (wk)
Moeen Ali (c)
Small League Team: After-Toss No Changes
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: WI vs ENG T20 Match Team
It has been a tight series and the coming game is expected to be a close affair. However, West Indies have performed well as a team and have the momentum by their side. West Indies are favourites for us.
WI Key Players:
The southpaw turned on the beast mode in the last game and scored 70 of 43 balls. He can be devastating on his day thus is a key player for West Indies.
Powell had a wonderful season in Abu Dhabi T10 League last year. He then continued his form for West Indies as well. He scored a brilliant 107 off 53 balls in the last game to help West Indies post 224. He is a dangerous player who is a match-winner on his day.
Jason Holder has bowled well in the series and will be keen to continue performing the way he is.
ENG Key Players:
Roy has not performed well in the series so far but he is a dangerous T20 batter and can turn the game on his head. Count him out at your own peril.
Tom Banton played a wonderful knock of 73 in the last game and kept England in the hunt. He is another key player for England and will be responsible to give another good start.
The veteran has been superb with the ball and has troubled the batters despite leaking some runs. He will be key if the ball starts offering some to the spinners.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies has looked good in the series. Their batters are in decent form, while the bowlers have complimented them well.
ENG Team Form:
- England have been let down by the batters this series as most of them have been inconsistent.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Kieron Pollard (c), Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Jason Holder, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh.
Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Liam Dawson, George Garton, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Saqib Mahmood, Tymal Mills, David Payne, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Philip Salt, Reece Topley, James Vince, Harry Brook.