WI vs ENG Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: WI vs ENG T20 Match Prediction
Time: 31 January, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 5th T20 Match
Venue: Kensington Oval - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Nicholas Pooran has been brilliant, scoring two fifties in four games. He is West Indies top run scorer. Back him as hosts top batter.
- Jason Roy scored a blazing 50 in the last game. With runs behind him, he will go into the match with great confidence. Back him as England top batter.
- The opening pair of Jason Roy and Tom Banton looks good as both players have scored runs in series. England are likely to have better opening stand.
TV Channel : The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be dry with temperatures hovering around late 20s.
The surface will be slightly on the slower side thus it would not be very easy for the batters, like we saw in first few games.
The wicket will get slower as the match progresses thus skipper winning the toss should bat first as chasing will be difficult.
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
WI Team News:
- Shai Hope was dropped from the fourth T20I after a string of low scores in the series. Given the importance of the game, its unlikely that West Indies will make any change.
IRE Team News:
- England are battling with injuries and with skipper Eoin Morgan already out of the series, there are little chances that they will change the winning combination.
Kyle Mayers (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Tom Banton (wk)
Moeen Ali (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: WI vs ENG T20 Match Team
Both teams have been fairly competitive and there is not a lot to choose. However, with a win in last game, England have the momentum with them thus we would like to stick with England as favourites to win the game.
WI Key Players:
Pooran has looked in great form and has scored a couple of half centuries in the series. He is the leading run scorer of the series with 143 runs in four games.
Rovman Powell scored a magnificent hundred in the second game thus has some good form behind him. He will be key for West Indies in middle order.
The pacer has been magnificent and has taken 10 wickets in the series so far. He has been phenomenal with his variations and has reaped benefits for the same.
ENG Key Players:
Ali has contributed in Englands win handsomely. He has scored 94 runs in 4 games, while has taken five wickets as well.
Roy scored a blazing 50 in the last game and laid a solid platform for the batters to follow, setting up a big score. He is the leading run scorer for England with 122 runs in 4 games.
Adil Rashid has been very good in the series and has taken 5 wickets so far. With the pitch getting slow, he will be a key player for England.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies has been very competitive in the series. The batting has done well, while the bowlers have looked in great rhythm as well.
ENG Team Form:
- England too have been good in the series, with their batting and bowling clicking in unison.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Kieron Pollard (c), Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen, Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Jason Holder, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh.
Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Tom Banton, Sam Billings, Liam Dawson, George Garton, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Saqib Mahmood, Tymal Mills, David Payne, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Philip Salt, Reece Topley, James Vince, Harry Brook.