WI vs IRE Tips, Stats & Team for ODI Match Prediction
Match: WI vs IRE ODI Match Prediction
Time: 16 January, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele
- Shamarh Brooks has looked solid in both games. He scored a brilliant half-century in the first game and played a good hand in the second game as well. He is the series highest run-getter with 136 runs in 2 games. Back him as West Indies top scorer
- From Ireland, Andy McBrine has been brilliant. After scoring 71 in the first game, he backed it up with another 35. He is a good choice for Irelands top scorer.
- Craig Young is the joint highest wicket-taker in the tournament with six scalps in two games. West Indies batters have found it hard against him. He is a good choice for the top bowler from Ireland.
TV Channel : Sony Sports Network will broadcast the series in India. The matches can also be streamed live on the Sony Liv app.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather looks clear on the match day and we should have a complete game. Temperatures will hover around the high 20s.
The surface offers a bit of assistance to the bowlers in the first hour of the match and eases out as the game progresses. Pacers are a threat with the new ball but spinners pose a challenge as the game progresses.
Given that the surface has been difficult to bat in the first inning, both skippers will look to chase.
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, NR, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
WI Team News:
- We do not see much scope of changes in the West Indies team. The players they have in the dugout do not fit in the scenario given that its a series decided. West Indies are likely to play the same team.
IRE Team News:
- Ireland too will be looking to play the same team given that the same set of players won them the last game. More so, all players are performing so there is no need to change. Simi Singh can return though if he is fit.
Shai Hope (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Paul Stirling (c)
G Delany/S Singh
Small League Team: After-Toss No Changes
Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: WI vs IRE ODI Match Team
Ireland have been very competitive in the series and went on to win the second game as well. However, the team has a tendency to collapse in pressure games and there is no bigger high-pressure game than a series decider. Since West Indies have more experience of playing in the finals, they are favourites.
WI Key Players:
Pollard has had a good series, both with bat and ball. In the first game, his half-century helped West Indies reach a respectable total from a situation of concern. He missed out in the last game after playing a big hot early in the inning. But thats the way he plays. Pollard will need to step up in the coming game.
Shamarh Brooks has been brilliant in the two games. He was the teams best batter in both games. He is still pretty new to ODI cricket but looks very mature. In both games, West Indies were in dire states when he came out to bat and bailed out his team to a position of safety. Given the way he has played, another big knock cannot be counted out.
The pacer has had a decent series with the ball. He has taken four wickets in two games. He has added a few quick runs down the order as well. He will be keen to have another good game.
IRE Key Players:
Stirling was looking good in the last game. However, he cannot stretch his innings beyond 21 off 15 balls. But he is the teams most experienced batter and the team relies a lot on him. We are expecting a good show from Stirling.
McBrine played a good hand of 71 in the last game. He was the glue in Irish batting in the second game as well and scored 35. With the ball, he took 3 wickets. At the moment he is doing everything that a team expects an all-rounder to do.
The experience of playing in different T20 League has definitely helped Little. He has been in great form and looks a great prospect for Ireland. In the last game, he took two wickets and did a commendable job of keeping a check on West Indies batters. Expect a similar performance from him in the next game as well.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies inconsistency is their biggest drawback. They can beat any team one their day, and lose to any even when the odds are with them.
IRE Team Form:
- Ireland have consistently challenged the bigger teams and even though they might not have won a lot of game, they can beat anyone on their day.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Shai Hope(w), Justin Greaves, Nicholas Pooran, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase, Kieron Pollard(c), Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Alzarri Joseph, Jayden Seales, Devon Thomas, Gudakesh Motie.
William Porterfield, Paul Stirling(c), Andy McBrine, Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Neil Rock(w), Gareth Delany, Mark Adair, Craig Young, Joshua Little, Barry McCarthy, Shane Getkate.