IND vs SL 1st T20 Match: Full Squad, Schedule, Date, Time, Venue, Live Streaming, Playing XI & Dream11 Team for India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20 Match
IND vs SL Tips, Stats & Team for T20i Match Prediction
Match: IND vs SL T20i Match Prediction
Time: 24 February, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20 Match
Venue: Ekana Int. Cricket Stadium - Lucknow, India
- Skipper Rohit Sharma will be the most experienced player in India top order and he is our pick for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah returns to the side after being rested for the games against West Indies and he is a very strong choice for India top wicket taker against Sri Lanka.
- Pathum Nissanka top scored for Sri Lanka in the recent IT20 series in Australia and is our tip for their highest run scorer in this fixture. Wanindu Hasaranaga is one of the world best spinners and is well worth backing as Sri Lanka top wicket taker against India.
- The India captain has a very strong recent record at the start of series. We are predicting him to take the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: The India v Sri Lanka series will be broadcast via the Sony Network in India. Willow TV and Flow Sports will show the games in the USA and the Caribbean. Sky TV will broadcast in the UK.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Mostly cloudy throughout this evening game in Lucknow with the temperature remaining above 20 degrees throughout.
This pitch has a decent amount of pace in it and will offer something to the pace bowlers. Overall we expect a par score to be in the region of 170-180.
The IT20 series between India and West Indies saw both skippers choose to field first whenever they won the toss. We expect the same in this opening game of the series.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
IND Team News:
- Rohit Sharma team were very impressive against West Indies earlier this month and have picked another strong squad for this series. Jasprit Bumrah returns to the side but former captain Virat Kohli and keeper-batter Rishabh Pant are rested for all three games.
SL Team News:
- Although Sri Lanka won their final IT20 of their five-match series in Australia we do not expect them to keep the exact same XI for this opening match in India. Star all-rounder Wanindu Hasaranga is available again after a period of isolation and will come back into the side.
Rohit Sharma (c)
Ishan Kishan (wk)
Kusal Mendis (wk)
Dasun Shanaka (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND vs SL T20i Match Team
Looking at the form of both teams in this format, it would be a big surprise if Sri Lanka got off to a winning start in the series. India, although resting some of their best batters, still have a very strong side and will be boosted by the return of Jasprit Bumrah. We are predicting an India victory.
IND Key Players:
The skipper has played 122 IT20s since making his debut against England in September 2007. He has scored 4 centuries in this format.
The pace bowler will be refreshed after missing the recent series against West Indies. His inswinging yorkers are very hard for even the world best batters to deal with.
The 21 year-old took 2-17 on his IT20 debut earlier this month. He picked up another wicket in the second game and this series will be another good test for him.
SL Key Players:
The young batter struck 184 runs in five IT20s against Australia and was the leading run scorer on both sides in the series.
The keeper-batter is 27 years of age but is vastly experienced across all formats. He struck 69 not out from 58 balls at the MCG against Australia.
The all-rounder is capable of winning a game with both bat and ball and finished as the leading wicket-taker in the 2021 T20 World Cup.
IND Team Form:
- India are in excellent form in IT20s and are targeting their tenth straight victory in this format.
SL Team Form:
- Sri Lanka ended their losing run with a 5-wicket win in Melbourne on Sunday.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan(w), Shreyas Iyer, Rohit Sharma(c), Sanju Samson, Venkatesh Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Harshal Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Deepak Hooda, Avesh Khan, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Pathum Nissanka, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kamil Mishara(w), Dinesh Chandimal, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka(c), Chamika Karunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Praveen Jayawickrama, Dushmantha Chameera, Lahiru Kumara, Janith Liyanage, Ashian Daniel, Shiran Fernando, Binura Fernando.