: Full Squad, Schedule, Date, Time, Venue, Live Streaming, Playing XI & Dream11 Team for India vs West Indies 1st T20 Match
IND vs WI Tips, Stats & Team for T20i Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI T20i Match Prediction
Time: 16 February, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20i Match
Venue: Eden Gardens - Kolkata, India
- Rohit Sharma began the ODI series with a knock of 60 and he is our tip for India highest run scorer in this opening match. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took 5 wickets from 2 games in the ODIs and he is a strong choice for India top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Opener Brandon King was one of the star performers for West Indies in their series victory over England last month. He is our pick for West Indies highest run scorer in this game. All-rounder Jason Holder impressed with bat and ball in both series against England and India. He is well worth backing as West Indies top wicket taker against India.
- We expect to see Rohit Sharma put in a captains performance with the bat in this game. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny conditions give way to clear skies during the evening with temperature above 20 degrees throughout.
Spinners had the most joy on this surface in the last IT20 match at Eden Gardens. We expect a par score to be above 175 in this game.
Batting second is the most popular method in IT20 cricket. With the humidity level increasing as the game progresses we expect to see both skippers inserting the opposition.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, L, W, L, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
IND Team News:
- KL Rahul and Axar Patel have both withdrawn from India squad for this series with Ruturaj Gaikwad and Deepal Hooda coming in to replace them. Gaikwad finished last seasons IPL as the leading run-scorer and he will be pushing hard for a place in the side.
WI Team News:
- After missing the final two ODIs, we expect to see captain Kieron Pollard returning to the XI in this opening IT20. This will see Nicholas Pooran returning to the ranks after standing in as skipper. West Indies have plenty of big hitting lower-order players who can be promoted up the order at any point.
Rohit Sharma (c)
Rishabh Pant (wk)
Nicholas Pooran (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND vs WI T20i Match Team
We expect this game to be closer than any of the three ODIs we saw in Ahmedabad earlier this month. West Indies were very poor in the 2021 T20 World Cup but showed against England that they have a bright future in this format. However, we are predicting a win for India in the opening IT20.
IND Key Players:
The skipper has hit 3 half-centuries in his last 4 IT20s with him scoring 48 runs in the only time he did not make 50.
The former captain has a highest IT20 score of 94 not-out and hit 80 not-out in his last home match in this format against England.
The leg-spinner is considered to be an attacking bowler in this format and has picked up 168 international wickets.
WI Key Players:
The 27 year old top order batter has played 26 internationals. Domestically, he has a top score in this format of 132 not-out.
The spinner picked up wickets in every game of the IT20 series against England and is proving to be a useful batter down the order.
The former captain was West Indies highest run scorer during the ODI series although he is primarily a bowling all-rounder.
IND Team Form:
- India have won six IT20 matches on the bounce.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies have won three of their last five IT20s.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma(c), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Venkatesh Iyer, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Avesh Khan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ravi Bishnoi.
Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran(w), Rovman Powell, Kieron Pollard(c), Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Akeal Hosein, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Darren Bravo, Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Hayden Walsh.