IND vs WI 3rd T20 Match: Full Squad, Schedule, Date, Time, Venue, Live Streaming, Playing XI & Dream11 Team for India vs West Indies 3rd T20 Match
IND vs WI Tips, Stats & Team for T20i Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI T20i Match Prediction
Time: 20 February, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Eden Gardens - Kolkata, India
- Former skipper Virat Kohli hit 52 runs from 41 balls on Friday and is our pick for India highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Bhuvenshwar Khumar took 1-28 in the second IT20 and he is a strong choice for India top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Rovman Powell top scored for West Indies in the second IT20 and he is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. Devon Chase took 3-25 on Friday and is well worth backing as West Indies top wicket taker against India.
- Virat Kohli is one of the best international batters in the world and we expect to see him making more big runs in this game. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be a cloudy evening in Kolkata with a slight chance of thunderstorms as the game progresses.
As in the first game of the series, spin bowlers were generally the most successful on this surface. We predict a par total to be 180-190.
Both teams have chosen to field first after winning the toss in the series. We predict that whichever skipper wins the toss they will insert the opposition.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
IND Team News:
- India were unchanged after their 6 wicket win on Wednesday and may well choose to keep the same XI in this game. With another T20 World Cup on the horizon later this year, now is not the time for experimentation and India will be keen to continue their winning momentum.
WI Team News:
- Fabian Allen made way in the West Indies side ahead of Friday game with Jason Holder coming into the team. It was a surprise that Holder had not made the XI for Wednesday match as he was in fine form against England last month. We expect to see the same team for this final IT20.
Rohit Sharma (c)
Rishabh Pant (wk)
Nicholas Pooran (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND vs WI T20i Match Team
West Indies will be determined to win this game and not end the tour empty-handed. However, India have been very strong during the IT20 series and will fancy their chances of getting another 3-0 score. We are predicting another close game and with India winning again.
IND Key Players:
The all-format star batter hit 7 fours and 1 six in Friday victory and looks to be not too far away from his best at the moment.
The keeper-batter thrashed 52 runs from 28 balls in the second IT20. His innings included 7 fours and 1 six.
The young spinner has caught the eye in both games in this series. He dismissed opener Brandon King and took 1-30 on Friday.
WI Key Players:
The keeper vice-captain has hit 123 runs in the series and struck 5 fours alongside 3 sixes on Friday.
The middle order batter has grown his reputation during 2021-22 with fine performances in the Abu Dhabi T10 as well as for his country.
Roston Chase - :
The batting all-rounders bowling is well suited to this Kolkata pitch and picked up the wickets of Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav on Friday.
IND Team Form:
- India last defeat in this format was back in the T20 World Cup. They are in excellent IT20 form.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies have struggled on this tour but were not far away from winning on Friday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Rohit Sharma (c), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (wk), Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Siraj, Avesh Khan, Ishan Kishan, Venkatesh Iyer, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel.
Kieron Pollard (c), Fabian Allen, Darren Bravo, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh, Rovman Powell, Roston Chase, Kyle Mayers, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes.