IND vs WI Tips, Stats & Team for ODI Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI ODI Match Prediction
Time: 06 February, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium - Ahmedabad, India
- Virat Kohli hit 2 half-centuries during the three match series in South Africa. He is our tip for India highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took 1-47 in both of his last two ODI matches in South Africa. The spinner is well worth backing as India top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Shai Hope is one of the world most consistent ODI batters. He is a strong choice for West Indies highest run scorer in this match. Spinner Akeal Hosein has taken wickets in each of his last eight matches. He is our pick for West Indies top wicket taker against India.
- We expect to see Virat Kohli making a high score in this match. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny throughout with a high of 29 degrees for the first couple of hours of the game.
The surface in Ahmedabad has produced plenty of wickets for spin bowlers. We expect to see a surface where the ball keeps low.
Most teams prefer to chase a target in this format of the game. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first in this opening ODI.
L, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
IND Team News:
- Although India have lost their last four ODIs, all of those games were away from home in South Africa and Sri Lanka. The defeats in Sri Lanka were when the Test team were also competing in England and India could not put out their best XI. India are only missing KL Rahul from their first choice batting line-up.
WI Team News:
- Kieron Pollard side were defeated by Ireland in their last two ODIs in January but look to have a far stronger team available for this series. They will have been encouraged by their IT20 series win over England but will need to play at a higher standard in India during this series if they are to be competitive.
Rohit Sharma (c)
Shai Hope (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND vs WI ODI Match Team
The initial exchanges of the first game of a series can often be rather tepid with both teams feeling each other out. However, we expect India to come firing out of the blocks in this match. West Indies may require a game or two to acclimatise to the conditions and we are predicting an India victory.
IND Key Players:
The skipper is a fine all format batter and has been in excellent form over recent years. He has hit 29 ODI centuries.
The top order batter was replaced as ODI skipper in December 2021. He averages more with the bat in ODIs than he does in Tests and IT20s.
The spinner took only 2 wickets in the recent series in South Africa but he will be more comfortable on the turning track in Ahmedabad.
WI Key Players:
The keeper-batter has been in excellent ODI form for many years and hit 6 consecutive ODI scores of 50 and above from March 2020 onwards.
The bowling all-rounder has developed his batting over recent years and is now a genuine all-rounder. He was particularly impressive during the Abu Dhabi T10.
The left-arm spinner has 20 ODI wickets from 12 games and was very impressive against England in the recent IT20 series.
IND Team Form:
- India have lost the last four ODIs with defeats against South Africa and Sri Lanka.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies have not been in great ODI form but their most recent IT20 form is strong.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(w), Deepak Hooda, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Prasidh Krishna, Washington Sundar, Shahrukh Khan.
Shai Hope(w), Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Shamarh Brooks, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard(c), Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Alzarri Joseph, Akeal Hosein, Hayden Walsh, Kemar Roach, Nkrumah Bonner.