IND vs WI Tips, Stats & Team for ODI Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI ODI Match Prediction
Time: 09 February, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium - Ahmedabad, India
- Opener Rohit Sharma hit 60 runs from 51 balls in the opening ODI. He top scored in that game and is our tip for India highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took 4-49 on Sunday and is a strong choice for India top wicket taker against West Indies.
- Jason Holder top scored for West Indies from number seven in Sunday ODI but we are backing opener Shai Hope to be their highest run scorer against India. Alzarri Joseph impressed by removing Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli in the first ODI and he is well worth backing as West Indies top wicket taker in this game.
- India captain Rohit Sharma looked very assured on Sunday and he is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: The series will be broadcasted on Star Network in India. Live streaming of the series will be available on Disney Hotstar.
Live Streaming: They will also be streamed on SonyLiv App. The info has been taken from a third party and is subjected to change.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be no rain with a top temperature of 29 degrees during the afternoon of this game in Ahmedabad.
Spin bowlers got the most success from this pitch in the opening ODI and we expect that to be the same in this match. A par score will be 300-320 on this surface.
India enjoyed chasing after winning the toss on Sunday and we predict that both skippers will insert the opposition in this game.
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
IND Team News:
- Rohit Sarma side were dominant throughout the first ODI and at no stage did they look like they were in any danger of losing the match. With the series still on the line, we expect to see KL Rahul back in the side after he missed Sunday game due to personal reasons.
WI Team News:
- The visitors put in a poor performance in the opening ODI but should be able to produce more in this game. It is never easy to transfer from Barbados to Ahmedabad and play at their peak and we expect them to be stronger in the second ODI. We anticipate the same XI to be picked for this match.
Rohit Sharma (c)
Shai Hope (wk)
Kieron Pollard (c)
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND vs WI ODI Match Team
West Indies were well beaten on Sunday and we expect them to face up against an even stronger India side in this second ODI. Our prediction is for another one-sided game in this clash and, although the game may last longer, we expect to see another India victory.
IND Key Players:
The captain hit 10 fours and 1 six in the opening ODI. He has hit half-centuries in five of his last seven international innings.
The right-arm medium fast bowler took 2-29 in only his fifth ODI on Sunday. He currently has an economy rate of 5.82 in ODIs.
The spinner now has 103 wickets in ODI cricket to add to his tally of 64 wickets in IT20s.
WI Key Players:
The opener had a disappointing day on Sunday with a single-figure score and no catches or stumpings. However, he has an exceptional record in this format.
The all-rounder was in excellent form during the IT20 series against England and produced a very impressive 57 with the bat in the first ODI.
The pace bowler is a real competitor and showed his talents with bat and ball on Sunday. He picked up 2 wickets and made a useful 13 from number ten.
IND Team Form:
- India got back to winning ways in this format in the opening game and were very good value for their win.
WI Team Form:
- West Indies have lost their last three games in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (wk), Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan.
Kieron Pollard (c), Fabian Allen, Nkrumah Bonner, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, Kemar Roach, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Hayden Walsh.