ISL vs MUL Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: ISL vs MUL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 01 February, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match
Venue: National Stadium - Karachi, Pakistan
- Alex Hales top scored at the top of the order for Islamabad United with 82 not out on Sunday. He is our pick for Islamabad United highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Faheem Ashraf took 2-23 from 4 overs and is well worth backing as Islamabad Uniteds top wicket taker against Multan Sultans.
- Although he got a 2-ball duck on Monday, Mohammad Rizwan is an excellent T20 batter. The opener is a strong choice for Multan Sultan highest run scorer against Islamabad United. Left-arm spinner Khushdil Shah enjoyed the surface for the second game running and took 3-16. He is our tip for Multan Sultan top wicket taker in this match.
- In spite of having an off-day with the bat on Monday, we are predicting Mohammad Rizwan to be back in top form and to take the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV have the coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be in the low 20s during this game with humidity levels rising the later it goes on.
Mohammad Hasnain showed that pace bowlers can have success on this pitch with a strong display on Monday. Overall though it is the spinners who have looked the most dangerous on this surface.
Every team has won the toss and chosen to field first in this seasons PSL. We predict that both skipper will want to chase in this match.
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
ISL Team News:
- Although it was by no means the perfect performance, Islamabad United looked like one of the stronger teams in the tournament as they got off to a winning start against Peshawar Zalmi. Only one bowler went for more than 10 runs an over and only three batters were required. We expect to see an unchanged XI for this game.
MUL Team News:
- Abbas Afridi came in for Ihsanullah ahead of Multan Sultans 6 run win over Quetta Gladiators on Monday. Afridi recorded figures of 0-25 from 3 overs but should retain his place in the side. There are no injury worries or concerns in the Multan Sultans squad.
Azam Khan (wk)
Shadab Khan (c)
Marchant de Lange
Mohammad Rizwan (c) (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: ISL vs MUL T20 Match Team
Islamabad United came sprinting out of the blocks on Sunday and beat Peshawar Zalmi with 25 balls remaining. This will be a much tougher assignment though with 2021 Champions Multan Sultans the form side in this years tournament. We are predicting a close game with Multan Sultans getting the win.
ISL Key Players:
The experienced English opener got his campaign off to an excellent start by hitting 14 boundaries in his 54 ball innings.
The short Irish opener made a rapid 57 from only 25 balls on Sunday. 10 of the balls he faced went to the boundary.
The bowling all-rounder was the pick of the Islamabad United bowlers against Peshawar Zalmi. He dismissed Yasir Khan and Hussain Talat.
MUL Key Players:
After successive half-centuries, the keeper-batter lasted only 2 balls against Quetta Gladiators but he is one of the best batters in the competition.
The opener has made successive scores of 88 and 83 in his last two PSL games. He hit 10 boundaries on Monday.
The spinner picked up the wickets of Ben Duckett, Ashir Quereshi and Mohammad Nawaz against Quetta Gladiators. He now has 7 wickets in the PSL 2022.
ISL Team Form:
- Islamabad United ended last season poorly but already look to be in top form this time.
MUL Team Form:
- Multan Sultans have ended this season in the same form which saw them lift the trophy last year.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Paul Stirling, Alex Hales, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mubasir Khan, Azam Khan(w), Shadab Khan(c), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Hasan Ali, Marchant de Lange, Zahir Khan, Zafar Gohar, Muhammad Musa, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Huraira, Zeeshan Zameer, Muhammad Akhlaq, Athar Mahmood.
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Khushdil Shah, David Willey, Imran Khan, Shahnawaz Dahani, Imran Tahir, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Johnson Charles, Rumman Raees, Odean Smith, Rovman Powell, Blessing Muzarabani, Dominic Drakes, Rizwan Hussain, Asif Afridi, Aamer Azmat.