MUL vs KAR Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Date, Time, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Dream 11 Team for Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings PSL 23rd T20 Match
MUL vs KAR Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: MUL vs KAR T20 Match Prediction
Time: 16 February, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium - Lahore, Pakistan
- Shan Masood is averaging 50.14 in the tournament and is our tip for Multan Sultans highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Imran Tahir took 3-16 when the sides met earlier in the competition. He is our pick for Multan Sultans top wicket taker against Karachi Kings.
- Although Babar Azam only made 13 on Monday, he is averaging 44.33 in the competition. He is well worth backing for Karachi Kings highest run scorer against Multan Sultans. Imad Wasim took 2-30 against Islamabad United and is a strong choice for Karachi Kings top wicket taker in this game.
- Opener Masood missed out in the last game but has been in fantastic form in the 2022 PSL. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV have the coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The humidity levels will reach 70% in the latter stages of the game. Expect clear skies and the temperature dropping to the mid-teens.
The runs continue to flow on this surface in Lahore. We saw wickets for spinners and pace bowlers alike on Monday. We expect a par score to be above 185.
Karachi Kings chose to field first on Monday with Multan Sultans choosing to do the same on Friday. We predict that both skippers will insert the other side in this game.
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
MUL Team News:
- Mohammad Rizwan side were unchanged before their first defeat of the tournament on Friday and we do not expect them to feel the need to make any changes in this game. Batting wise they have some of the most talented players who most teams would want in their XI.
KAR Team News:
- After suffering a heavy defeat to Peshawar Zalmi on Sunday, Karachi Kings made two changes to their side with Mir Hamza and Jordan Thompson coming into the side in place of Aamer Yamin and Ian Cockbain. Judging by how close the Kings came to victory, we do not expect any changes to the XI.
Mohammad Rizwan (c) (wk)
M Abbas Afridi
Babar Azam (c)
Joe Clarke (wk)
Karachi Kings have won the toss and have opted to bat
Small Leagu: After-Toss Team
*Get Grand League Team in at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: MUL vs KAR T20 Match Team
These two teams had identical records in the group stage during the 2021 PSL with five wins and five defeats each. However, this season, their records could not be more different. Karachi Kings are very low on confidence and we are backing Multan Sultans to win this match convincingly.
MUL Key Players:
The opener has hit 351 runs including 50 boundaries in the competition so far and all at a strike-rate at 147.47.
The captain continues to be one of the best short-format batters in the world. He is averaging 44.83 in the tournament.
The 42 year old spinner has only gone wicketless in one game in the PSL 2022. He dismissed the leading run scorer, Fakhar Zaman, on Friday.
KAR Key Players:
The skipper hit 3 fours in his 9-ball stay at the crease on Monday. Only three players have scored more runs than Azam in this years tournament.
The 19-year old all-rounder impressed in the Under-19 World Cup earlier this year and contributed 51 not-out from 26 balls against Islamabad United.
The experienced all-rounder scored 55 runs from 28 balls on Monday as well as dismissing Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Shadab Khan.
MUL Team Form:
- Multan Sultans had won six in a row before losing to Lahore Qalandars in their last match.
KAR Team Form:
- Karachi Kings have been unable to win any of their last eight games in the PSL.
Grand League Team: After-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(w/c), Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Khushdil Shah, Anwar Ali, Abbas Afridi, Imran Tahir, Blessing Muzarabani, Shahnawaz Dahani, Asif Afridi, Aamer Azmat, Ihsanullah, Rizwan Hussain, Dominic Drakes, Rovman Powell, Odean Smith, Rumman Raees, Imran Khan, Johnson Charles.
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam(c), Joe Clarke(w), Sahibzada Farhan, Qasim Akram, Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Jordan Thompson, Chris Jordan, Umaid Asif, Mir Hamza, Usman Shinwari, Tom Abell, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Ilyas, Tom Lammonby, Rohail Nazir, Mohammad Taha, Romario Shepherd, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Amir.