MUL vs LAH Dream 11 Team Prediction: PSL 2022 T20 Qualifier Match Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars Dream11 Team Tips, Pitch Report, Recent Form, Key Players for Today PSL T20 Qualifier Match – Feb 23rd, 2022
MUL vs LAH Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Qualifier Match Prediction
Match: MUL vs LAH T20 Match Prediction
Time: 23 February, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Qualifier Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium - Lahore, Pakistan
- Mohammad Rizwan comes into this match after hitting 3 half-centuries in a row. The keeper-batter is our tip for Multan Sultans highest run scorer in this fixture. With the ball, Imran Tahir has 16 wickets from ten games. The spinner is well worth backing as Multan Sultans top wicket taker against Lahore Qalandars.
- Fakhar Zaman got a golden duck in the final group stage game but is the leading run scorer in the tournament. He is our pick for Lahore Qalandars highest run scorer in this clash. Shaheen Shah Afridi has gone wicketless in only one game in the tournament. He is a strong choice for Lahore Qalandars top wicket taker against Multan Sultans.
- Batting at the top of the order, Mohammad Rizwan has finished unbeaten in both of his last two innings. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV has coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin with periodic clouds but will finish under clear evening skies.
Overall it is the pace-off bowlers who are producing the best figures on this wicket although Wahab Riaz showed that quick bowlers can still have success on Monday. We expect a par score to be 185+ in this match.
The last nine matches in the tournament have seen the team who wins the toss choosing to bat first. We expect both skippers to bat first in this game if they win the toss.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, L, W, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
MUL Team News:
- Mohammad Rizwans side have a very settled line-up and were unchanged again ahead of their 6 wicket win over Islamabad United on Sunday. David Willey has come back into the team and made himself indispensable with his tight bowling and valuable lower order runs.
LAH Team News:
- Lahore Qalandars made one change ahead of their Super Over defeat to Peshawar Zalmi on Monday with Fawad Ahmed coming in for Abdullah Shafique. The 40 year old took 2-26 from 4 overs and we expect him to retain his place. Lahore have a strong bowling attack but they will miss Rashid Khan who is now on international duty.
M Rizwan (c) (wk)
Phil Salt (wk)
S Afridi (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: MUL vs LAH T20 Match Team
This could well be a rehearsal for the final of this years PSL as both teams have been very strong throughout the competition. Lahore Qalandars have beaten Multan Sultans already in the tournament and we expect a very close match. Overall we are predicting a win for Multan Sultans.
MUL Key Players:
The captain has been very good in this years tournament and has scored 134 runs without being dismissed in his last two innings.
The opener has been an extremely important part of Multan Sultans success and has scored 457 runs across the competition.
The spinner began the 2022 PSL with 3-16 against Karachi Kings and dismissed Nasir Nawaz and Zafar Goha on Sunday.
LAH Key Players:
The 31 year old opener is the only player in the competition to have hit a century as well as six half-centuries this year.
Although he has not scored a half-century in the tournament, he has chipped in with valuable runs and wickets across the campaign.
Shaheen Shah Afridi:
No player has bowled more balls in the 2022 PSL than Afridi who has bowled his full 4 overs in every game. Only two players have taken more wickets.
MUL Team Form:
- Multan Sultans are on another winning streak in this years tournament.
LAH Team Form:
- The Qalandars have lost two of their last three games in the PSL 2022.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Tim David, Aamer Azmat, David Willey, Asif Afridi, Rumman Raees, Imran Tahir, Shahnawaz Dahani, Anwar Ali, Johnson Charles, Imran Khan, Blessing Muzarabani, Dominic Drakes, Rizwan Hussain, Abbas Afridi, Ihsanullah, Sohaib Maqsood.
Fakhar Zaman, Philip Salt(w), Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hafeez, Harry Brook, Sohail Akhtar, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi(c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Syed Faridoun, Ahmed Daniyal, Zeeshan Ashraf, Akif Javed, Maaz Khan, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Matty Potts, Dean Foxcroft, Ben Dunk, Samit Patel.