QUE vs ISL Tips, Stats & Team for T20 Match Prediction
Match: QUE vs ISL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 03 February, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match
Venue: National Stadium - Karachi, Pakistan
- Ben Duckett struck 47 runs from 32 balls on Monday and is our tip for Quetta Gladiators highest run scorer against Islamabad United. Mohammad Hasnain has been in excellent form throughout 2022 so far and is well worth backing as Islamabad United top wicket taker in this match.
- Alex Hales has scores of 82 not out and 23 so far in the tournament and the English opener is a strong choice for Islamabad United highest run scorer against Quetta Gladiators. With the ball, Mohammad Wasim has taken a wicket in both games and is our pick for Islamabad United top wicket taker in this game.
- We are predicting Alex Hales to post another big total at the top of the innings for Islamabad United and to take the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel : The game will be shown live on A Sports and PTV Sports in Pakistan with Sony Sports Network showing the match in India. In the USA, Willow TV have the coverage with Flow Sports broadcasting the fixture in the Caribbean. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK with Sky Sports showing in it New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from 27 degrees to 20 degrees over the course of the evening as clear skies dominate in Karachi.
There were over 400 runs on this wicket in Karachi on Tuesday and we expect this surface to be another which will help the high scoring batters.
Each skipper has chosen to field first in every PSL 2022 game so far this season. We expect this to continue in this match.
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
QUE Team News:
- Quetta Gladiators needed 8 runs from the final over against Multan Sultans on Monday but only managed 2 runs before being bowled out with 1 ball left. Only Ben Duckett and Iftikhar Ahmed made useful contributions and too many of the bowlers were expensive. There are no injuries and we would be surprised if there are any changes.
ISL Team News:
- Shadab Khan gave his team the best possible chance to inflict a defeat on the unbeaten Multan Sultans on Tuesday but ultimately they came up 20 runs short with the bat. Overall they were a bit weak in both batting and bowling but hey have a very strong team and should stick with the same XI in this match.
Sarfaraz Ahmed (c) (wk)
Shadab Khan (c)
Azam Khan (wk)
Marchant de Lange
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: QUE vs ISL T20 Match Team
After defeats to table-toppers Multan Sultans in their last games, both teams will be pleased to face different opposition. They will both fancy their chances of getting a win in this match but we are backing Islamabad United to secure a victory over Quetta Gladiators.
QUE Key Players:
The small left-handed English opener hit 6 fours and 1 six against Multan Sultans. Now he has found his feet in the PSL, expect some consistent high scores.
The experienced all-rounder is yet to pick up a wicket in the competition but hit his highest score of 30 against Multan Sultans. He is a match-winner for the side.
The young right-arm fast bowler enjoyed a productive five match stint in the BBL earlier this year and looks to be continuing his fine form in this tournament.
ISL Key Players:
The English opener has already scored over 100 runs in only two innings in the PSL 2022. He looks set for another large tally of runs in a T20 competition.
The captain showed his class with the bat by hitting 5 fours and 9 sixes on Tuesday. He did not take any wickets but was the most economical bowler on his side in the match.
The Irish opener followed up his 57 against Peshawar Zalmi with another 4 boundaries in the defeat to Multan Sultans.
QUE Team Form:
- The Gladiators have won only one of their three matches so far in this campaign.
ISL Team Form:
- Islamabad United have lost three of their last four PSL games but already look a much stronger side in this season competition.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Ahsan Ali, Will Smeed, Ben Duckett, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, James Faulkner, Ashir Qureshi, Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah, Shahid Afridi, Umar Akmal, Jason Roy, James Vince, Shimron Hetmyer, Luke Wood, Daniel Lawrence, Ghulam Mudassar, Ali Imran, Noor Ahmad, Abdul Bangalzai, Khurram Shahzad.
Paul Stirling, Alex Hales, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mubasir Khan, Azam Khan (wk), Shadab Khan (c), Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Hasan Ali, Marchant de Lange, Zahir Khan, Zafar Gohar, Muhammad Musa, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Huraira, Zeeshan Zameer, Muhammad Akhlaq, Athar Mahmood.