BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Team News & Key Player of Afghanistan vs Bangladesh, 1st T20I Match
BAN vs AFG Tips, Stats & Team for 1st T20 Match Prediction
Match: BAN vs AFG T20 Match Prediction
Time: 03 March, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st T20 Match
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium - Dhaka
- Opener Liton Das top scored for Bangladesh in the last two ODIs and is our tip for their highest run scorer against Afghanistan in the opening IT20. With the ball, we are backing all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan to add to his 117 IT20 wickets. The left-arm spinner is well worth backing as Bangladesh top wicket taker in this clash.
- Keeper-batter Rahmanullah Gurbaz hit 106 not-out from 110 balls on Sunday. He is our pick for Afghanistan highest run scorer in this game. Rashid Khan has 284 international wickets and is a fine IT20 player. The leg-spinner is a strong choice for Afghanistan top wicket taker against Bangladesh.
- We are backing Shakib Al Hasan to contribute with both bat and ball in this fixture. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award
TV Channel: The game will be shown live on Gazi TV and T Sports in Bangladesh.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin with the temperature at 31 degrees. It will drop to the mid-20s with the humidity levels rising as the match progresses.
Spinners typically have the most success on this surface in Dhaka. We expect a slow wicket with a par score no higher than 135-140.
Although the toss winners chose to bat first in all three of the ODIs, we expect both skippers to choose to field first in this opening IT20.
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
BAN Team News:
- ODI captain, Tamim Iqbal, announced in January that he would take a break from IT20s for the next six months. His absence will give opportunities for other players to stake a claim in this series. Mahmudullah will captain the side who have lost their way in this format over recent months.
AFG Team News:
- Although they ended their T20 World Cup campaign with successive heavy defeats, Afghanistan were very watchable and impressed many observers with their progression as a side. There are no injuries or illness in the squad and we expect Afghanistan to put out a strong XI in this opening match.
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
Mohammad Nabi (c)
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Small League: After-Toss No Changes
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: BAN vs AFG T20 Match Team
This series is setup to be a close contest after the teams showed there is not too much to choose between them during the ODI series. We are predicting a low-scoring, exciting opener to the IT20 series with the hosts getting off to a winning start.
BAN Key Players:
The top order batter finished the ODI series as the leading run scorer on both sides. He hit 223 runs in total and will come into this series full of confidence.
Shakib Al Hasan:
The all-rounder is one of the best IT20 players in the world and has over 1000 runs to back up his 117 wickets.
The left-arm quick bowler will be pleased to return to the T20 format after he dominated batters during the 2022 BPL.
AFG Key Players:
The 20 year old right handed batter now has an average of over 50 in ODIs. He will be looking to boost his IT20 average of 29.50 in this match.
The leg-spinner ended the ODI series with figures of 3-37 from his 10 overs in the final match. He will be even more dangerous in this format with the batters needing to keep the run-rate up.
The 21 year-old left-arm fast medium bowler picked up 6 wickets during the ODIs. So far he has played only 1 IT20 but looks like an integral part of the team.
BAN Team Form:
- Bangladesh have lost eight successive IT20s.
AFG Team Form:
- Afghanistan have lost their last 2 IT20s.
Grand League: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Liton Das(w), Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah(c), Yasir Ali, Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shohidul Islam, Munim Shahriar, Shoriful Islam.
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Darwish Rasooli, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi(c), Karim Janat, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Afsar Zazai, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Usman Ghani, Nijat Masood, Qais Ahmad.