GT vs LSG Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: GT vs LSG IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 28 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Wankhede Stadium - Mumbai, India
Shubman Gill ended the 2021 tournament in fine form and is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, leg-spinner Rashid Khan is 7 wickets away from bringing up 100 IPL dismissals. He is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
After finishing only 9 runs behind the highest run scorer in 2021, KL Rahul is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer in this game. Avesh Khan made his international debut after starring in the 2021 IPL. He is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
KL Rahul averaged 62.60 in last year’s tournament and is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be above 30 degrees throughout this match with clear skies from start to finish in Mumbai.
The pace off bowlers found some assistance from the pitch in Saturday’s game. This is not the easiest wicket to bat on and we predict a par score will be no higher than 155
Kolkata Knight Riders won the toss and chose to field at the Wankhede Stadium on Saturday. We expect both captains to do the same in this match.
No Recent Matches
No Recent Matches
GT Team News:
Building a new team from scratch is never easy but Gujarat Titans, who are coached by Ashish Nehra, have assembled an excellent and exciting squad. Unlike many of the other sides, the Lions only have one player missing their opening game with Alzarri Joseph part of West Indies’ Test team.
LSG Team News:
The Super Giants will be without West Indies’ all-rounder Jason Holder and Kyle Mayers who has been in excellent form in the recent Test Match in Grenada against England. Mark Wood had been signed for the IPL 2022 but has been ruled out with an elbow injury.
1. Shubman Gill
2. Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK)
3. Abhinav Manohar
4. Vijay Shankar
5. Hardik Pandya(C)
6. Matthew Wade(WK)
7. Rahul Tewatia
9. Varun Aaron
10. Lockie Ferguson
11. Mohammed Shami
1. Lokesh Rahul(wk)(c)
2. Manan Vohra
3. Evin Lewis
4. Manish Pandey
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Deepak Hooda
7. Krunal Pandya
8. Krishnappa Gowtham
9. Ravi Bishnoi
10. Avesh Khan
11. Jason Holder/Ankit Rajpoot
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2021:
1: R Gaikwad
16 Ings, 635 Run, 466 Ball, Average 45.35, SR 136.26
2: Faf du Plessis
16 Ings, 633 Run, 458 Ball, Average 45.21, SR 138.20
3: KL Rahul
13 Ings, 626 Run, 451 Ball, Average 62.60, SR 138.80
4: Shikhar Dhawan
16 Ings, 587 Run, 471 Ball, Average 39.13, SR 124.62
5: G Maxwell
14 Ings, 513 Run, 356 Ball, Average 42.75, SR 144.10
1: H Patel
15 Ings, 32 Wkts, 56.2 Over, 8.14 Eco, 14.34 Avg, 10.56 SR
2: Avesh Khan
16 Ings, 24 Wkts, 61 Over, 7.37 Eco, 18.75 Avg, 15.25 SR
3: J Bumrah
14 Ings, 21 Wkts, 55 Over, 7.45 Eco, 19.52 Avg, 15.71 SR
4: Shardul Thakur
16 Ings, 21 Wkts, 59.5 Over, 8.8 Eco, 25.09 Avg, 17.09 SR
5: M Shami
14 Ings, 19 Wkts, 52.4 Over, 7.5 Eco, 20.78 Avg, 16.63 SR
Players H2H Battle:
K Pandya against R Khan
16 balls 16 runs 02 out
K Pandya against M Shami
10 balls 09 runs 03 out
H Pandya against Andrew Tye
42 balls 63 runs 02 out
H Pandya against M Stoinis
16 balls 12 runs 02 out
KL Rahul against H Pandya
36 balls 66 runs 00 out
KL Rahul against R Khan
43 balls 33 runs 03 out
Shubman Gill against A Khan
28 balls 25 runs 02 out
Shubman Gill against R Bishnoi
22 balls 32 runs 00 out
M Pandey against R Tewatia
36 balls 47 runs 00 out
M Pandey against H Pandya
17 balls 22 runs 02 out
Q De Kock against R Khan
43 balls 49 runs 01 out
Q De Kock against M Shami
23 balls 37 runs 02 out
Q De Kock against H Pandya
13 balls 23 runs 00 out
D Miller against A Khan
20 balls 37 runs 01 out
V Shankar against K Pandya
15 balls 23 runs 01 out
E Lewis against R Khan
36 balls 43 runs 01 out
J Holder against A Joseph
15 balls 27 runs 00 out
M Vohra against R Khan
16 balls 39 runs 00 out
K Mayers against A Joseph
18 balls 36 runs 00 out
M Stoinis against R Khan
30 balls 38 runs 03 out
M Stoinis against M Shami
15 balls 24 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today's match: GT vs LSG IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Lucknow Super Giants are favorites to beat Gujarat Titans.
GT Key Players:
The 22 year old struggled with the bat for much of the 2021 IPL. However, he found his form in the final games and ended with 478 runs.
The Australian keeper-batter has had a very strong 6 months. He was one of the main reasons for Australia’s T20 World Cup success and also had a powerful BBL.
The Afghan leg-spinner took 18 wickets last season for a struggling Sunrisers Hyderabad. He will be a match-winner for his new team this season.
LSG Key Players:
The keeper-batter has played 94 IPL matches and comes into this tournament in fine batting form across all formats.
Quinton de Kock:
The South African keeper-batter has retired from Test cricket and now focuses all his attention on the shorter formats. He had a poor season for Mumbai Indians last year and will benefit from a fresh start.
After taking 5 wickets from his first four season of the IPL across nine games, Khan was one of the stars of 2021 picking up 24 wickets.
GT Team Updates:
- Not many were too pleased with Gujarat Titans’ business at the auction table, but most of their players will be available for this match.
- Hardik Pandya is the captain of the Titans, while Afghan spinner Rashid Khan and Kiwi pacer Lockie Ferguson will be their trump cards.
- Shubman Gill and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- The Hardik Pandya-led side acquired English opener Jason Roy but he pulled himself out of the tournament due to bio-bubble fatigue.
- As a result of which, the Ahmedabad based franchise named wicketkeeper Rahmanullah Gurbaz as a replacement.
- Abhinav Manohar will bat at the one down position.
- Vijay Shankar and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The Ahmedabad based IPL franchise has one of the strongest bowling lineups in the current IPL season.
- The bowling department will be led by sensational Mohammad Shami along with Kiwi Lokie Ferguson, who both will be backed by Rashid Khan and R Sai Kishore in the spin department.
LSG Team Updates:
- Lucknow Super Giants, who will line up under the leadership of KL Rahul, have assembled a formidable squad.
- But many of their overseas stars will not be available for this match owing to schedule clashes with the international calendar.
- Lokesh Rahul and Manan Vohra will probably open the inning.
- Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) have already taken several blows after most of their overseas players are unavailable for the first few matches.
- Only Evin Lewis and Dushmantha Chameera are available for the team from their foreign slot.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Evin Lewis will bat at the one down position.
- Manish Pandey and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle order batting.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Ankit Rajpoot will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Their bowling will be lead by Avesh khan who recently made his debut for Indian team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shubman Gill, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(wk), Abhinav Manohar, Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya(c), Matthew Wade(WK), Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Varun Aaron, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Sai Sudharsan, Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Alzarri Joseph, Darshan Nalkande, Dominic Drakes, Yash Dayal, Noor Ahmad, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), David Miller.
Lucknow Super Giants:
Lokesh Rahul(wk)(c), Manan Vohra, Evin Lewis, Manish Pandey, Marcus Stoinis, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Jason Holder, Ankit Rajpoot, Kyle Mayers, Karan Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Andrew Tye, Mohsin Khan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Mayank Yadav, Ayush Badoni, Dushmantha Chameera.