IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Cricket, Date, Time, Venue, Live Streaming, Full Squad, Schedule, Playing XI & Dream11 Team for India Tour of Sri Lanka 2nd Test Match
IND vs SL Dream Team Tips, Stats for Test Match Prediction
Match: IND vs SL Test Match Prediction
Time: 12 March, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd Test Match
Venue: Chinnaswamy Stadium - Bengaluru, India
- All of India batters got going in the opening Test but we are backing Virat Kohli to be their highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Ravindra Jadeja took 9-87 in Mohali and the spinner is our pick for India top wicket taker against Sri Lanka.
- Captain Dimuth Karunaratne did not make a half-century in the First Test but is well worth backing as Sri Lanka highest run scorer against India. Lasith Embuldeniya dismissed two of India top four last week and the spinner is a strong choice for Sri Lanka top wicket taker in this clash.
- With India heavy favourites to dominate this Test, we are backing Virat Kohli to take the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: The India v Sri Lanka series will be broadcast via the Sony Network in India. Willow TV and Flow Sports will show the games in the USA and the Caribbean. Sky TV will broadcast in the UK.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be sunny and hot throughout the five-days of the Test in Bengaluru.
Spinners dominated the last Test Match at the venue and we expect to see more of the same in this game. Whoever bats first will be looking for a total of 500.
IND vs SL Toss Prediction:
India won the toss and chose to bat first in the First Test. We predict that both skippers will decide to bat first if they win the toss in Bengaluru.
IND vs SL Recent Form:
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
L, W, W, W, D
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
IND Team News:
- Axar Patel missed the First Test in Mohali due to a shin injury but has been declared fit and has returned to the squad ahead of this game. We expect to see him come in for Jayant Yadav, who went wicketless in the last match, as the only change to the XI.
SL Team News:
- After being thrashed in the opening Test, Sri Lanka will be looking to produce a far more compact performance in Bengaluru. Promising young batter, Pathum Nissanka, hit 61 not-out in the first innings in Mohali but is unlikely to play in this game due to a back injury.
Rohit Sharma (c)
Rishabh Pant (wk)
Dimuth Karunaratne (c)
Dhananjaya de Silva
Niroshan Dickwella (wk)
Small League Team: After-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND vs SL Test Match Team
After the one-sided Test last week, India will come into this match full of confidence. We expect Sri Lanka to show more fight in this game but they will miss Pathum Nissanka who was one of their better players in Mohali. Overall we are predicting another win for India.
IND Key Players:
The former captain hit 45 before being bowled by Lasith Embuldeniya in the First Test. His 45 runs took him beyond 8000 Test runs.
The all-rounder produced a fantastic performance with bat and ball in Mohali. He scored 175 not-out and took 9 wickets.
The experienced off-spinner picked up 2 wickets in the first innings and took 4-47 in the second innings of the First Test.
SL Key Players:
The keeper-batter took one catch in Mohali and produced a battling 51 not-out in the second innings to prolong the match.
The captain contributed scores of 28 and 27 in the First Test. He was in excellent form in 2021 and his team need some big scores from him in this game.
The spinner conceded 188 runs from 46 overs last week. He began the game well and dismissed Mayank Agarwal and Virat Kohli.
IND Team Form:
- India are an excellent proposition at home and looked to be in excellent form in the First Test.
SL Team Form:
- Sri Lanka were very poor in the First Test but have a good recent record in the format.
Grand League: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Mayank Agarwal, Rohit Sharma(c), Hanuma Vihari, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant(w), Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jayant Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Shubman Gill, Umesh Yadav, Priyank Panchal, Srikar Bharat, Axar Patel, Saurabh Kumar.
Dimuth Karunaratne(c), Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Niroshan Dickwella(w), Suranga Lakmal, Lasith Embuldeniya, Vishwa Fernando, Lahiru Kumara, Praveen Jayawickrama, Dinesh Chandimal, Chamika Karunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay.