IND-W vs BAN-W Dream11 Team Prediction for today match, Preview, Playing 11, Team News, Tips & Dream11 Team for 22nd Women's ODI Match, 22 Mar 2022
IND-W vs BAN-W Tips, Stats & Team for ODI World Cup Match Prediction
Match: IND-W vs BAN-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 22 March, 06:30 AM (IST)
Series: Women ODI World Cup Match
Venue: Seddon Park - Hamilton, New Zealand
- Smriti Mandhan is averaging 45.20 in the campaign so far and is our tip for India highest run scorer against Bangladesh.
- Pooja Vastrakar has 8 wickets in the tournament and is our pick for India top wicket taker in this game.
- We are backing Fargana Hoque to continue her strong form and to be Bangladesh highest run scorer against India.
TV Channel: This game and all of the Womens Cricket World Cup matches will be shown via the Star Sports Network in India and Sri Lanka. Fox Sports will broadcast the tournament in Australia, ESPN across the Caribbean, Sky Sports and Sky Cricket in New Zealand and UK, PTV in Pakistan.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather forecast does not look so good, there are chances of rain to play spoilspot.
The match will be played at Seddon Park, Hamilton. The pitch should be quick and be good for batting and we expect it to offer something for pace and spin bowlers alike
W, L, W, L, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, W, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
IND-W Team News:
- India Women now face Bangladesh Women in a must-win game to keep their semi-final hopes alive in the ongoing ICC Womens World Cup 2022.
- With two wins and three defeats, Mithali Raj led side is sitting fourth in the points table with back-to-back defeats in the last two outings.
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Yastika Bhatia will bat at the one down position.
- Mithali Raj and Harmanpreet Kaur will handle the middle order batting.
- Mithali Raj will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Pooja Vastrakar and Jhulan Goswami will lead the pace attack of her team.
BAN-W Team News:
- Bangladesh Women, on the other hand, are languishing at the bottom second spot with just one win in five games.
- They suffered 4 runs defeats in a nail-biting finish against Windies Women and will be aiming to bounce back to winning ways.
- Shamima-Sultana and Fargana Hoque will probably open the inning.
- Nigar Sultana will bat at the one down position.
- Nigar Sultana will lead the Bangladesh Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nigar Sultana will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh Women.
- Rumana Ahmed and Sharmin Akhter will handle the middle order batting.
- Rumana Ahmed and Salma Khatun will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Fariha Islam and Jahanara Alam will lead the pace attack of her team.
Mithali Raj (c)
Richa Ghosh (wk)
Shamima Sultana (wk)
Nigar Sultana (c)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: IND-W vs BAN-W ODI Match Team
This should be an excellent contest in Hamilton with Bangladesh relishing their underdogs tag against an India side who everyone will expect to win easily. We expect the game to be closer than some would suggest but are predicting an India victory.
IND-W Key Players:
With a century and a fifty in five games, Smriti Mandhana is the second top run-scorer for India Women and is a must-have pick.
In five games, Kaur has scored 256 runs at an average of 64.00, including a fifty and a hundred, and is the top run-scorer for the side.
With 8 wickets in 5 games, Gayakwad is the most wicket-taker for the side and a must-have pick in the bowler section in your fantasy team. Rajeshwari Gayakwad picked 4 wickets in the opening game against arch-rival Pakistan Women and returned with two wickets in the second game against New Zealand Women.
BAN-W Key Players:
Fargana Hoque is the leading run-scorer for Bangladesh Women. In four games, she has scored 154 runs at an average of 38.50 and a strike rate of 59.45.
Salma Khatun is a key all-rounder for Bangladesh Women. In 4 innings, she has scored 45 runs and picked up 5 wickets.
Ritu Moni is another key all-rounder for Bangladesh Women. In 4 innings, she has scored 42 runs and picked up 3 wickets.
IND-W Team Form:
- Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana and Yastika Bhatia will form the top order
- Mithali Raj, Sneh Rana, Harmanpreet Kaur will bat in middle order
- Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, and Pooja Vastrakar will form the attack.
BAN-W Team Form:
- Shamima Sultana and S Akhter will open the innings
- Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Nigar Sultana, and Salma Khatun will bat in the middle order
- Jahanara Alam, Fahima Khatun, Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun will form the attack.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Mithali Raj(C), Harmanpreet Kaur, Richa Ghosh(WK), Sneh Rana, Pooja Vastrakar, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Renuka Singh, Deepti Sharma, Poonam Yadav
Shamima-Sultana(WK), Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana(WK)(C), Rumana Ahmed, Sharmin Akhter, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter, Fariha Islam, Suraiya Azmin, Murshida Khatun, Sobhana Mostary, Lata Mondal, Shanjida Akther Maghla