IPL 2022: Match 5, SRH vs RR Dream11 Prediction – Who will win the IPL match between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals today?
SRH vs RR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: SRH vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 29 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Kane Williamson averaged 44.33 in a poor Sunrisers Hyderabad side last year and we are backing the skipper to be their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Bhuvneshwar Kumar has picked up 142 wickets since he made his debut in 2011 and is well worth backing as Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals.
With the bat, Captain Sanju Samoson averaged 40.33 in the 2021 IPL and he is our tip for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Trent Boult is one of the best white ball pace bowlers in the world and he is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker.
We expect to see Trent Boult begin the tournament with a fine display of bowling. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although it will have been in the high 30s during the day, this game should be played under clear skies with the temperature between 32 and 28 degrees.
The pitch in Pune often results in the pace bowlers picking up the bulk of the wickets. We expect a par score to be in the region of 180-190 in this game
The opening three games in the 2022 IPL have seen the toss winning captains elect to field first. We predict that both skippers will choose to insert the opposition in this match.
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
L, L, W, L, L
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
SRH vs RR H2H:
SRH Team News:
Seeing David Warner lose the captaincy and then being dropped from the side in 2021 encapsulated the turbulent season for Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2021. Apart from Australian all-rounder Sean Abbott, they have a full squad to pick from for this match.
RR Team News:
Sanju Samson will lead a much changed XI from last year’s IPL which saw the Rajasthan Royals pick up only five wins from 14 games. The only availability issue in the squad is South Africa’s Rassie van de Dussen who was involved in the recently concluded ODI series against Bangladesh but he is expected to play in this match.
1. Abhishek Sharma
2. Kane Williamson(c)
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Nicholas Pooran(wk)
5. Aiden Markram
6. Abdul Samad
7. Washington Sundar
8. Marco Jansen
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Umran Malik
11. T Natarajan
1. Jos Buttler(wk)
2. Devdutt Padikkal
3. Yashasvi Jaiswal
4. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Riyan Parag
7. Nathan Coulter-Nile
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Trent Boult
10. Prasidh Krishna
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2022:
1: Faf du Plessis
01 Ings, 88 Run, 57 Ball, Average 88, SR 154.39
2: Ishan Kishan
01 Ings, 81 Run, 48 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 168.75
3: MS Dhoni
01 Ings, 50 Run, 38 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 131.58
4: Lalit Yadav
01 Ings, 48 Run, 38 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 126.32
5: A Rahane
01 Ings, 44 Run, 34 Ball, Average 44, SR 129.41
1: K Yadav
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 4.50 Eco, 06 Avg, 08 SR
2: D Bravo
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 05 Eco, 5 Avg, 08 SR
3: B Thampi
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 8.75 Eco, 11.67 Avg, 08 SR
4: M Ashwin
01 Ings, 02 Wkts, 04 Over, 3.5 Eco, 07 Avg, 12 SR
5: U Yadav
01 Ings, 02 Wkts, 04 Over, 05 Eco, 10 Avg, 12 SR
Players H2H Battle:
J Buttler against B Kumar
58 balls 63 runs 03 out
J Buttler against W Sundar
29 balls 35 runs 00 out
S Samson against B Kumar
51 balls 77 runs 00 out
N Pooran against Y Chahal
40 balls 73 runs 01 out
N Pooran against O McCoy
20 balls 23 runs 03 out
N Pooran against N Saini
23 balls 21 runs 03 out
K Williamson against Y Chahal
97 balls 109 runs 02 out
K Williamson against R Ashwin
27 balls 50 runs 00 out
G Phillips against O McCoy
21 balls 26 runs 01 out
G Phillips against J Neesham
16 balls 22 runs 00 out
R Tripathi against Y Chahal
48 balls 46 runs 01 out
R Tripathi against R Ashwin
19 balls 18 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against S Gopal
25 balls 32 runs 00 out
S Hetmyer against B Kumar
12 balls 32 runs 01 out
S Hetmyer against K Tyagi
15 balls 35 runs 01 out
D Mitchell against B Kumar
13 balls 16 runs 01 out
Priyam Garg against Y Chahal
13 balls 14 runs 01 out
W Sundar against T Boult
11 balls 10 runs 00 out
R Parag against B Kumar
04 balls 10 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records on Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: SRH vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
RR's roster appears to be more balanced than SRH's, and they will start as favourites.
SRH Key Players:
The New Zealand batter took over the captaincy half-way through last year’s tournament and is always a calm presence at the crease and in the field.
The Guyanese bowling all-rounder has developed his batting to a very high standard over recent years. We expect to see some match winning lower order batting performances.
The 32 year old pace bowler is vastly experienced in the IPL and has represented the franchise since 2014.
RR Key Players:
The keeper-batter captained the side admirably through a tough 2021 tournament. There are only four players who have scored more IPL centuries than Samson.
The English keeper-batter is returning for his seventh successive IPL competition. He hit his first IPL ton last season with 124 from 64 balls against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
The New Zealand left-arm fast bowler was at his best in the 2020 IPL when he took 25 wickets at 18.28. He will be looking to recapture that form starting with this game.
SRH Team Updates:
- After having a horrendous campaign in IPL 2021, Sunrisers Hyderabad would be hoping to turn the tables around and clinch their second trophy.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad surprised many with their retentions ahead of the IPL 2022 auction.
- The Hyderabad based franchise picked skipper Kane Williamson, young all-rounder Abdul Samad and fiery uncapped pacer Umran Malik as the three retentions.
- Abhishek Sharma and Kane Williamson will probably open the inning.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad is likely to open with Abhishek Sharma, who impressed many last seasons batting at the same position.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one down position. He was with KKR in the last season.
- Nicholas Pooran and Aiden Markram will handle the middle order batting.
- They will be followed by all-rounders in Abdul Samad and Washington Sundar, who will also handle the spin department.
- Kane Williamson will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Washington Sundar and Abdul Samad will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The pace bowling looks decent enough with Bhuvneshwar leading from front.
RR Team Updates:
- Rajasthan Royals is one team that is not affected by the international series going on between England and West Indies.
- As they don’t have any CA contracted players, their first choice playing XI remains intact.
- It will be a tough decision for them to find the correct opening pair between Jos Butler/Devdutt Paddikal and Yashasvi jaiswal
- Jos Buttler and Devdutt Padikkal will probably open the inning in the starting.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sanju Samson and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket-Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- RR have one of the best spin attacks in the competition with two Indian high quality complementary spinners in Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- The fact that they bought both these spinners at a combined rate of 11.5 crores turned out to be an auction masterclass.
- Trent Boult and Prasidh Krishna will lead the pace attack of his team.
- An in experienced Prasidh Krishna will be the lead Indian bowler in this season for RR. He did have a great series against West Indies but his lack of control is still a serious concern and the fact that they have Trent Boult as the other pacer does make their pace attack decent enough.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson(C), Rahul Tripathi, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Aiden Markram, Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Sean Abbott, Shreyas Gopal, Saurabh Dubey, Kartik Tyagi, Shashank Singh, Glenn Phillips, Fazal Haq, Priyam Garg, Romario Shepherd, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Ravikumar Samarth, Jagadeesha Suchith.
Jos Buttler(WK), Devdutt Padikkal, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jimmy Neesham, Rassie van der-Dussen, Karun Nair, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Shubham Garhwal, KC Cariappa, Navdeep Saini, Obed McCoy, Daryl Mitchell, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Kuldeep Sen, Kuldip Yadav.