LSH vs DVE Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, Playing XI & Dream11 Team for Today’s VPL T10 Match
LSH vs DVE Tips, Stats & Team for VPL T10 Match Prediction
Match: LSH vs DVE T10 Match Prediction
Time: 23 March, 09:30 PM (IST)
Series: VPL T10 Match
Venue: Arnos Vale Ground - Arnos Vale
- Romario Pierre continued his good run in the tournament and scored 37 off 2 against Divers. He is been in staggering form for the team and is most likely to top score for Explorers.
- Luke Wilson bowled extremely well in the last game and gave runs just at the rate of 6 per over while taking a wicket as well. He is a good choice for Dark View Explorers' top scorer.
- Desron Maloney didn't perform well in the last game but we are still backing him as the top scorer for La Soufriere Hikers. The reason for the same is that he is one of the top performers for the team and also bats as an opener.
TV Channel: 9th match of LSH vs DVE will start at 09:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to hover around 28°C on the match-day with 64% humidity and 32 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The surface will be good to bat and runs can be scored here, with consistent pace and bounce. However, good bowlers will not allow batters to completely dominate.
L, W, L, W, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W, L, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
LSH Team News:
- La Soufriere Hikers comes into the match after a win over Grenadines Divers. It was an important win for the Hikers as they had lost both their previous games. The bowlers did well in the match and restricted Divers to 96 before the batters chased it down. Kavem Hodge helped the team get over the line with a brilliant 48 run knock.
DVE Team News:
- Dark View Explorers lost their last match to Grenadives Divers. The team could only post 95 in their quota of overs and Grenadines Divers changed it with ease.
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
No after toss team updates for this match.
Rotate player and play only in grand leagues
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: LSH vs DVE VPL T10 Match Team
Dark View Explorers is a team that generally do well in the tournament. They have good quality players up their ranks. While Hikers are also a good team, we feel their batting is not very strong and will struggle against quality bowling. Dark View Explorers are favourites for us.
- Kavem Hodge will be a safe option for the captain or vice-captain in your team. He has scored 59 runs and also picked up 2 wickets in 3 matches.
- Alick Athanaze is an excellent opening batter from the Dark View Explorers. He has scored 127 runs in just two matches at an impressive batting strike rate.
- Rayan Williams took a 4-wicket-haul in the previous debut game. He is expected to repeat the same in this game also.
- Romano Pierre has scored 48 runs so far at a decent strike rate of 123.00. He will look to add some more big numbers to his total in this clash
LSH Key Players:
- Dillon Douglas
- Othneil Lewis
- Desron Maloney
- Rayan Williams
- Kavem Hodge
DVE Key Players:
- Shammon Hooper
- Deron Greaves
- Darius Martin
- Romano Pierre
- Luke Wilson
- Alick Athanaze
LSH Team Form:
- La Soufriere Hikers are back on track registering their first victory in the previous game by 7 wickets against the Grenadines Divers.
- Gidron Pope and Desron Maloney will probably open the inning.
- Dillon Douglas will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Kavem Hodge and Andrew Thomas will handle the middle order batting.
- Kavem Hodge is having top most fantasy points in this series.
- Desron Maloney will lead the La Soufriere Hikers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Gidron Pope will do the Wicket Keeping for La Soufriere Hikers.
- Rayan Williams and Romario Bibby will lead the pace attack of his team.
DVE Team Form:
- Dark View Explorers started their campaign by crushing the Fort Charlotte Strikers in the first match by 27 runs.
- Romano Pierre and Alick Athanaze will probably open the inning.
- Alick Athanaze is having top most fantasy points in this series.
- Lindon James will lead the Dark View Explorers as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lindon James will do the Wicket Keeping for Dark View Explorers.
- Dean Browne will bat at the one down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Deron Greaves and Shammon Hooper will handle the middle order batting.
- Luke Wilson and Darius Martin will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
La Soufriere Hikers:
Gidron Pope(WK), Desron Maloney(C), Dillon Douglas, Kavem Hodge, Andrew Thomas, Othneil Lewis, Jeremy Layne, Nigel Small, Rayan Williams, Jahiel Walters, Romario Bibby, Ojay Matthews, Coby Dabreo, Kemran Strough.
Dark View Explorers:
Romano Pierre, Alick Athanaze, Dean Browne, Deron Greaves, Shammon Hooper, Lindon James(WK)(C), Darius Martin, Sealron Williaams, Luke Wilson, Leshawn Lewis, Tilron Harry, Maxwell Edwards, Urnel Thomas, Newton Browne Jr., Aleon Caesar.