NZ-W vs ENG-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Dream11 Team with Playing XI, Pitch Report & Key Player of New Zealand vs England Women, Mar 20, 2022
NZ-W vs ENG-W Tips, Stats & Team for ODI World Cup Match Prediction
Match: NZ-W vs ENG-W ODI Match Prediction
Time: 20 March, 03:30 AM (IST)
Series: 19th ODI World Cup Match
Venue: Eden Park - Auckland, New Zealand
- Skipper Sophie Devine has hit 256 runs in the tournament so far and the opener is our pick for New Zealand highest run scorer in this match.
- Opener Tammy Beaumont averages 45.75 in the competition and is well worth backing as England highest run scorer against New Zealand.
- Bowling all-rounder Charlie Dean has taken 5 wickets from her two games in the 2022 Women World Cup. She is a strong choice for England top wicket taker in this clash.
TV Channel: This game and all of the Women Cricket World Cup matches will be shown via the Star Sports Network in India and Sri Lanka. Fox Sports will broadcast the tournament in Australia, ESPN across the Caribbean, Sky Sports and Sky Cricket in New Zealand and UK, PTV in Pakistan.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is expected to hover around 17°C on the matchday with 68 % humidity and 19 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The County Ground, Derby is a batting-friendly surface and is expected to assist the batters once again here. Pacers might get some help towards the latter half of the match while spinners may come in handy in the middle overs
L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
ENG-W Team News:
- Danielle Wyatt and Tammy Beaumont will open the innings
- Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver, Amy Ellen Jones, and Sophia Dunkley will form the middle order
- Kate Cross, Anya Shrubsole, Sophie Ecclestone, and Katherine Brunt will form the attack
- England won the 2017 Women World Cup and got off to a terrible start in this year tournament. They were beaten by Australia in their opening game and followed up the defeat with losses to West Indies and South Africa. However, they got their campaign up and running with a 4 wicket win over India at the Bay Oval on Thursday and know that a win in this game would give them a great chance of finishing in the top four. Captain Heather Knight scored an unbeaten half-century against India with Charlie Dean recording her best ODI figures with the ball.
NZ-W Team News:
- Sophie Devine and Suzie Bates will open the innings
- Amelia Kerr, Amy Satterthwaite, Lea Tahuhu, and Maddy Green will bat in the middle order
- Jess Kerr, Hannah Rowe, Amelia Kerr, and Sophie Devine will form the attack
- New Zealand have had an inconsistent competition so far and currently sit in fourth place with two wins and three defeats from their first five games. Their most recent fixture saw them lose in a very tight contest against South Africa at Seddon Park, Hamilton on Thursday. Batting first after winning the toss, the hosts posted a total of 228 all out from 47.5 overs with captain Sophie Devine hitting 93 runs from 101 balls. In the field, thanks to Amelia Kerr 3-50, New Zealand very nearly got over the line but it was South Africa who won by 2 wickets with three balls remaining.
Heather Knight (c)
Amy Ellen Jones (wk)
Sophie Devine (c)
Katey Martin (wk)
------------After Toss Update Here------------
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
*Get Grand League Team in at the Bottom of this post.
Who will win today match: NZ-W vs ENG-W ODI Match Team
We expect this game to be very close as two of the pre-tournament favourites, who have not lived up to their billing, go head to head. England will be full of confidence after beating India whereas New Zealand will still be hurting from the narrow defeat on Thursday. We are predicting an England victory.
ENG-W Key Players:
Heather Knight has scored one century and a half-century already in this series. The England Women skipper is the leading run-scorer in this series with 214 runs in 4 matches at an average of 53.5..
Danielle Wyatt is doing a pretty decent job for England Women down the order. In 3 matches in this series, she has notched 100 runs at an average of 50, with the highest score of 63*.
Natalie Sciver Stats:
Natalie Sciver is a key all-rounder on the side. She looked in good form with both bat and ball in the warmup games and continued her fine form. In four games, Sciver has scored 172 runs, including a hundred, and has also picked up four wickets.
NZ-W Key Players:
Amy Satterthwaite had a good tour of England. She has mustered 167 runs in 4 matches in this series at an average of 55.66, which includes 2 half-centuries. She has even picked up a wicket.
Sophie Devine is an effective all-rounder who has had a good series so far. In 4 matches, she has scored 106 runs at an average of 26.5 and has picked up 6 wickets as well.
Lea Tahuhu is a key bowler for the New Zealand Women side. She picked up 3 wickets each in the opening game against the Windies and the last two games against India & Australia Women and is the leading wicket-taker for the side with 9 wickets in total.
ENG-W Team Form:
- England Women will up against New Zealand Women in the 5th and final ODI of the series. England Women have already wrapped up the series 3-1 with one game still left in the series. They won a close contest in the fourth ODI in the final over of the match. Skipper Heather Knight timely century won the game for them. The English women still want to extend their winning margin to 4-1.
NZ-W Team Form:
- New Zealand Women gave their best in the fourth ODI, but still ended up on the losing side. Middle-order batters did really well to take the score beyond the 240-run mark, but England Women on their home soil always a difficult side to beat. They can not win the series from now on all they can do is to end the tour on a winning note.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Apply below strategies to make your best dream team after the toss
1 Select small league team and rotate or change C/VC, also pick 1 punt player in place of player which you think will not perform
2 Make One sided winning combination for both team as per toss.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
>Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight(c), Natalie Sciver, Amy Ellen Jones(w), Sophia Dunkley, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Charlotte Dean, Anya Shrubsole, Natasha Farrant, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Emma Lamb, Freya Davies
Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine(c), Amelia Kerr, Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Katey Martin(w), Frances Mackay, Hannah Rowe, Lea Tahuhu, Jess Kerr, Fran Jonas, Georgia Plimmer, Rosemary Mair, Hayley Jensen