PAK vs AUS Tips, Stats & Team for 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: PAK vs AUS ODI Match Prediction
Time: 23 March, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium - Lahore, Pakistan
- Imam ul-Haq hit 103 runs from 96 balls in the first match of the series. The opener is our tip for Pakistan’s highest run scorer in this game. Haris Rauf took 2-44 on Tuesday and is well worth backing as Pakistan’s top wicket taker against Australia.
- Travis Head top scored for Australia with 101 runs from 72 balls in the first ODI. He is our pick for Australia’s highest run scorer against Pakistan. With the ball, spinner Adam Zampa took 4-38 and is a strong choice for Australia's top wicket taker in the second ODI.
- We expect to see Imam ul-Haq contributing another large score in this clash, he is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: Sony Sports Network will broadcast the series in India with PTV showing it in Pakistan. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony LIV and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny with the temperature at 35 degrees at the start of the game. It will still be in the high 20s at the end of the match.
Although pace bowlers did pick up wickets, it was the spin bowlers who had the most success and found the pitch very responsive in the opening ODI. We expect more of the same from the surface in this game.
Pakistan won the toss and chose to field first on Tuesday. We predict that both captains will choose to insert the opposition if they win the toss in this match.
L, L, L, L, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ❌ ✅
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
PAK Team News:
- Shaheen Shah Afridi missed the opening ODI on Tuesday after suffering a knee injury whilst batting in the nets ahead of the match. Although he is Pakistan’s best bowler, we expect he will not be risked in this game. Zahib Mahmood and Mohammad Wasim both made their ODI debuts in the first match.
AUS Team News:
- Nathan Ellis and Mitchell Swepson both made their ODI debuts in Tuesday’s game. Already under-strength, Australia lost Mitchell Marsh through injury and Ashton Agar to illness ahead of the opening match. Both players are not expected to be available for selection in this game.
Babar Azam (c)
Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
Aaron Finch (c)
Alex Carey (wk)
Small League Pre-Toss Team
Get Grand League Team Added at the bottom
Who will win today match: PAK vs AUS ODI Match Team
Pakistan are favourites to beat Australia.
PAK Key Players:
The opener struck 6 fours and 3 sixes in his century on Tuesday. He has now scored 8 tons in this format and averages 50.61.
The skipper hit 57 runs from 72 balls in the first ODI before being dismissed lbw by spinner Mitchell Swepson.
The right arm pace bowler led the attack in the absence of Shaheen Shah Afridi. He picked up the wickets of Marcus Stoinis and Sean Abbott.
AUS Key Players:
The right-handed opener kept up his strong international form with his second ODI century in the first ODI in Lahore.
The young all-rounder produced a very handy 40 not-out from 30 balls batting at number seven. He also opened the bowling.
The right arm spinner is a fine international player and showed his class by picking up the wickets of Mohammad Rizwan, Khushdil Shah, Hassan Ali and Mohammad Wasim.
PAK Team Form:
- Pakistan have lost their last four games in this format.
AUS Team Form:
- Australia have won three of their last four ODIs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam(c), Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Abdullah Shafique, Shaheen Afridi, Haider Ali, Mohammad Haris, Shahnawaz Dahani, Asif Afridi.
Aaron Finch(c), Travis Head, Ben McDermott, Marnus Labuschagne, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Cameron Green, Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Swepson, Ben Dwarshuis, Jason Behrendorff.